false warn munchies

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny

Your SteamID: 76561198341632562

The admin's name in-game: Munchies

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: failrp

Why do you think this warn was false: i think it was false because i was helping  my family at the gas station and didnt know this was a rule until i got brought to a sit for it since its not in the MOTD

Any extra information:

Edited by BigJohnny

-support 

Didn't advert Assist

During the raid but adverted it in the middle of the raid

nice -rep on his post btw, just as a word of advice, dont -rep people unless they've done something extremely stupid/wrong (e.g. attempting to get a staff member a strike by forging evidence)

i'll change my vote if there's a rule where you dont to advert assist as im not too well versed in policerp rules as i am swrp

-Support

• First off you didn't advert Assist you just showed up and shot the place up
  • I even went to an admin about this and they said I should warn you for it
  • Overall I think this warn is not false he didn't advert assist

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Mmmm i'm going to stay -\+ Support "if" it is true that the MOTD has not been undated then why take action he can do it "if" the MOTD is not updated. But if the rules do have that family\Gang Rule then obviously the warn should stay. But like i said i'm going to stay with a -\+ until evidence is shown about a rule being in place about family\gang rules       

Adverting assist needs to be done prior to shooting and / or robbery. Failure to do so can be classified as a breach of family rules / FailRP. 

so where is this rule? nothing about it in motd looks like its a made up rule I was helping my family with a shootout not robbing the gas station

Edited by BigJohnny

whos talking about bryce im talking about you -supporting all of mine and bryces posts.

why would i have to advert assist when im not part of the gass station robbery. I was simply helping my family with a shootout. second the admin didnt know the circunstacnes. who knows what you told the admin. 2 admins were at the gas station robbery and said it was bullshit

You say don’t -/+ support but it’s fone for your friend too +support

-Support Adverted after actually going into the gen store, stop insulting staff it gets you nowhere and it just makes a fool out of yourself.

OH THAT'S RIGHT! he did advert after -Support again

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

All munchies did was do his job, and he did it correctly.

All munchies did was do his job, and he did it correctly.

false all i see is dick riding atm

-Support Adverted after actually going into the gen store, stop insulting staff it gets you nowhere and it just makes a fool out of yourself.

no one insulted anyone buddy. forgot crims vs cops cops are always right. oh wait I was part of PD time to -support every post they post because they are part of PD! thats literally most of your  attitudes. and you guys always dick ride each other constantly its disgusting. 

While I agree the MOTD needs to be updated, these rules are rules that were passed to us to tell other players. 

so why wasnt i told this instead of just oh yeah heres a warn where people in the future check on it to see how good of a player i am LMAO  when the rule isnt even in MOTD and ap[parently munchies got permmison from an admin to warn me which makes no ****ing sense because how does the admin know what happened? he just knows i was part of PD i bet 100$. I predicted who would minus support first because obviously it happens everytime. 

MUNCHIES

SHARK

JEFF

Edited by BigJohnny

false all i see is dick riding atm

no one insulted anyone buddy. forgot crims vs cops cops are always right. oh wait I was part of PD time to -support every post they post because they are part of PD! thats literally most of your  attitudes. and you guys always dick ride each other constantly its disgusting. 

so why wasnt i told this instead of just oh yeah heres a warn where people in the future check on it to see how good of a player i am LMAO  when the rule isnt even in MOTD and ap[parently munchies got permmison from an admin to warn me which makes no ****ing sense because how does the admin know what happened? he just knows i was part of PD i bet 100$

Can you please stop direspecting everyone who doesnt suppsupport your app to how you like it, it's rude and uncalled for.

as for the post, -Support you adverted after you assisted them.

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Not disrespecting anyone im calling out the people that minus support all my posts because they know who i am deal with it 

Thats the point, your calling out anyone who you dont agree with, it doest look good. Everything your saying could look disrespectful to some people, you should let SmT decide instead of arguing.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support

P.S arguing in the post won't help anyone. Non-staff can post their opinion, its the point of the forums. Anyone should be able to express their opinion.

Thats the point, your calling out anyone who you dont agree with, it doest look good. Everything your saying could look disrespectful to some people, you should let SmT decide instead of arguing.

nothing wrong with calling people out constantly for -supporting all my posts because of who i am.