Nick Val False Warn Request

Nick Val

Your In-game: Dr Nick Val Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:9804498

The admin's name in-game: Strider

The admin's steam name (If you know it): ( N/A )

What warning did you receive: Self Supply

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): ( In Extra Info )

Why do you think this warn was false: I was gonna stay on the job for 10 minutes I was 2 minutes in when I bought the guns. I was gonna then serve the other 8 minutes but then I got warned. I also had a base and as it says in the MOTD Can self-supply if they actively have a shop and aren't just switching jobs to get guns then switch back. I did have a shop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhq9c19dTtc&feature=youtu.be making it not against the MOTD. 
Any extra information:False_warn.thumb.PNG.b30c0f5a498f2af8797 
I was also told by a moderator on the old map the you can self supply as long as you have your own shop. I did have my own shop to. My friends was also in the store messing around  ( I Had Taken Somewhere Between 4-5 Shipments )

( I Am Very Sorry The Picture Messed Up The Format )
Edited by xXx_SoccerFaZe2006_XxX
Added Youtube Link

-support u can’t self supply like that u need to be a fun dealer for a while about 20+min I would say to self supply 

Well I was told by strider 10 minutes you probably did not read this post. As I was told by the admin who warned me as  long as you are the gun dealer and you have been on the job for 10 minutes you can self supply which I basically did.

Well I was told by strider 10 minutes you probably did not read this post. As I was told by the admin who warned me as  long as you are the gun dealer and you have been on the job for 10 minutes you can self supply which I basically did.

2 things to say 1 u don’t need to -1 support what I think about this and 2 it say in the motd  that u can self supply if u actively have a gun shop u didn’t have a gun shop for that long so in my opinion u doesn’t have a gun shop actually that was going to be active .

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

+support 

you can self supply as long as you have an ACTIVE shop as it states in the MOTD

Edited by balloonhail4979

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

2 things to say 1 u don’t need to -1 support what I think about this and 2 it say in the motd  that u can self supply if u actively have a gun shop u didn’t have a gun shop for that long so in my opinion u doesn’t have a gun shop actually that was going to be active .

I had a shop and the doors owned so it was considered a shop.

I had a shop and the doors owned so it was considered a shop.

This is from the MOTD :Can self-supply if they actively have a shop and aren't just switching jobs to get guns then switch back here is my Point you dident have a Active gun shop you just made a gun shop to self supply u dident want to sell any guns. so in my oppinion it is self supply

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

This is from the MOTD :Can self-supply if they actively have a shop and aren't just switching jobs to get guns then switch back here is my Point you dident have a Active gun shop you just made a gun shop to self supply u dident want to sell any guns. so in my oppinion it is self supply

I did have a gun shop I am going to make the picture smaller so I can fit.

Edited by xXx_SoccerFaZe2006_XxX

I did have a gun shop I am going to make the picture smaller so I can fit.

but u siad that u where only going to have it for 10 min witch mean that u dident plan to stay active as a gun dealer or sell any guns 

and let SMT deside this so lets stop arguing about this

-Support

Sorry but you even said you were gonna wait 8 more mins, why’d you do it 2mins in? Doesn’t make sense to ask a question then go ahead and do the opposite. You should’ve waited 8 more mins. And you could also use some more evidence.

+support

Stop enforcing things that aren't in the motd. It says it must be an active gun shop. I.e. Adverting it

There is no minimum time limit for it to be considered an actual gun shop.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support 

you can self supply as long as you have an ACTIVE shop as it states in the MOTD

+support

Stop enforcing things that aren't in the motd. It says it must be an active gun shop. I.e. Adverting it

There is no minimum time limit for it to be considered an actual gun shop.

+Support the MOTD says "Can self-supply if they actively have a shop and aren't just switching jobs to get guns then switch back" there is no time limit.

+ Support

As long as they are have a shop then it's ok. No time requirement is used in this rule.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, Strider™ said:

-/+ Support 

what happend is the guy named Walter was saying oh thanks for that weapon but in reality nick was talking the shipments and what not 

I did say that I approve but Walter made it seem more self supply 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, Strider™ said:

-/+ Support 

what happend is the guy named Walter was saying oh thanks for that weapon but in reality nick was talking the shipments and what not 

I did say that I approve but Walter made it seem more self supply 

f

On 6/25/2018 at 7:34 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Sorry but you even said you were gonna wait 8 more mins, why’d you do it 2mins in? Doesn’t make sense to ask a question then go ahead and do the opposite. You should’ve waited 8 more mins. And you could also use some more evidence.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Nick Val said:

There is no rule about 10 minutes in the motd....

• Fame locked this topic