• No

In-Game Name: Munchies

Steam Name: [GL] |Munchies|

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 781

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday

What timezone are you in? AEST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to join Forum Diplomat team beacuse I'm always active on forums and I want to keep forum clean and nice and tidy and get rid of the  agressive messages towards other people or spam. I believe I can help with moderating forum with good judgement. I want to keep things under control on forums to make sure everything is going okay and getting rid of the stuff that is not needed. I would firstly go through all the sections in the forums and check for any inappropriate and not so needed stuff and remove the posts. I will make sure I'm doing my job correctly and always get rid of the spam as fast as I can get to it.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I have a good judgement of what content is inappropriate for forums and I can tell what is racist, disrespectful or not needed on the forums, I would check the whole text for any inappropriate content and I would look through all the sections.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would firstly delete the content he spammed, Then I would message him on forums on why he did and why I deleted it and tell him to appeal the ban in the ban appeals. If he continues and doesn't stop to spam I would go ahead and delete the spam messages as much as possible, and if possible remove the rights to post in shoutbox or ban/remove his account. And to also tell any SMT member that this person might make a new account and so we may have to watch out for him.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Gaur locked this topic