9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application

1. What is your in-game name?: LordInsider

2. What is your steam name?: LordInsider

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:116216354

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes on Minecraft servers a few years back when I loved Minecraft but I want a change I want to be staff on a good game and a good server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 years ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 21 april 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have seven warns currently

9. Have you donated? Yes I bought VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the guidelines and I reread them once every day or two

12. Timezone: EST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I am nice, calm, and listen to what everyone has to say. I also don't side with the highest rank.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask him to stop swearing if he continues I would ban him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. If he stops swearing I will let him know that RDM is against server rules and Tempban him for a day depending on how many people he RDMED

-Support

there is literally no effort in this none at all honestly this is just lazy and proves you dont really want to become staff.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support 

-No Effort in App.

-/+ Decent Answer For Q14

-Forums Account Is Semi-Active 

-Never Seen You On (Maybe Timezone)

I have not seen you before, I say improve active on forums and g-mod. Also please put more effort into App. I suggest to go into better detail on Q14 and Q13. (Note: Do not reply to ANY MORE people on your own App. you can message/PM them though) 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/-Support

Application could use a bit more effort into it.

Forum account is not-so active.

I don't see you in-game that much.

Time played in community, joined a while back.

I think he has experience in staffing.

Good luck. Be known on our community and interact with more people and you might get accepted next time you apply!

-Support 

-No Effort in App.

I have not seen you before, I say improve active on forums and g-mod. Also please put more effort into App. I suggest to go into better detail on Q14 and Q13. (Note: Do not reply to ANY MORE people on your own App. you can message/PM them though) 

Never see you on as well. Honestly 14 was okay, but 13 was just plain short and nothing special. Also if you want to apply again, make sure you wait until 2 weeks pass by. Make sure you try a little harder because admin and staff positions on this server are a big accomplishment. 

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support 

-No Effort in App.

-Support

• I would like to see some more activity from you (Haven't really seen you on)
  • Your application has no effort in it at all
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Trial-Moderators cannot Ban/Tempban!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any question for me or that you need help with anything please let me know! Feel free to message me on the website, Teamspeak or in-game! I will be happily to help you with anything and to answer any of your questions!

Good Luck with your Application!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/-Support

Application could use a bit more effort into it.

Forum account is not-so active.

I don't see you in-game that much.

Time played in community, joined a while back.

I think he has experience in staffing.

Good luck. Be known on our community and interact with more people and you might get accepted next time you apply!