tcoops

Your In-game: tcoops

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161946636

The admin's name in-game: Mazgrid

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: False Raid

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/C3O7Axb

Why do you think this warn was false:  

Number 1. How was it a false raid? Hostage situation. We got the hostage. Suspects fled in a vehicle and then they were caught by MULTIPLE officers running into club catalyst. Therefore, not a false raid.
Number 2. So me being warned out of the 10 other tactical people involved there who 1. I didn't even call the raid but yet I get warned? Hmm, bias much?
Number 3. The ADMIN was in a call with the SX gang who were the suspects and was being VERY BIAS because they said it was false, he was like "OH SURE! I believe you.then warns me WITHOUT a sit WITHOUT both sides. Therefore 100% bias and breach of the handbook.

All the admins and others there was hella confused at why I got warned, why Mazgrid was being bias. Even @Fame showed up magically asking why I got warned for false raid when 1. It wasn't. It's ridiculous at how out of the 10-20 people that was there, I get warned. FALSELY.
Admins told me to come appeal this because it's a false warn.

I never called in the raid, I just responded to it. Therefore why did I get warned for false raid? It wasn't even a false raid in the first place. Officers saw the suspects go into club catalyst and called it in on the radio?

Any extra information: Multiple admins showed up and disagreed with the warn including Mazgrid himself. I was told to appeal it and was going to anyways. Maz literally said "I didn't mean to give tcoops that warn"

Edited by tcoops

+Support 

Heres what happened the hostage-takers drove away in a red hummer, that's what was said on radio at least we found it parked in front of their base with some people getting out and seeing some people go inside the base, they matched the descriptions and their vehicle was there so we called a raid to get them out and arrest them. After the raid is when Mazgrid warned Tcoops without a sit and without any evidence, they weren't even the ones to call the raid yet they were the only ones warned.

+Support - Complete misunderstanding

I Warned you because Taco said it was a false raid. he's higher up than me in Staff ranks and It is my duty to listen to my higher ups.

I warned you specifically because You were the first person I saw demolishing the bitminers/printers.

I didn't take you to a sit because so many people were yelling and talking over each other I completely forgot because of the chaos, I had 7 SX saying it was false raid (2 staff members) and the reason, was "true". I was told that they (SX) had a hostage and you found the bitminers and started raiding. So I warned you for "False Raiding" Sorry for the misunderstanding.. Can we get a remove for that warn?

Edited by Mazgrid

+Support - Complete misunderstanding

I Warned you because Taco said it was a false raid. he's higher up than me in Staff ranks and It is my duty to listen to my higher ups.

I warned you specifically because You were the first person I saw demolishing the bitminers/printers.

I didn't take you to a sit because so many people were yelling and talking over each other I completely forgot because of the chaos, I had 7 SX saying it was false raid (2 staff members) and the reason, was "true". I was told that they (SX) had a hostage and you found the bitminers and started raiding. So I warned you for "False Raiding" Sorry for the misunderstanding.. Can we get a remove for that warn?

+support  but you guys are missing something he is a mod in training still give him a break before calling out bias    you really have to look at his point of view of all of this  the higher up  said it was a false raid and he was listening to him because  yea he is higher than him, but in the future mazgird I would say maybe contact an admin + if you do not know if the warn is right,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Number 3. The ADMIN was in a call with the SX gang who were the suspects and was being VERY BIAS because they said it was false, he was like "OH SURE! I believe you.then warns me WITHOUT a sit WITHOUT both sides. Therefore 100% bias and breach of the handbook.

I'm staying neutral within this situation, as I have no knowledge about the hostage situation itself.

However, The admin was not within a call with SX gang. This is a false statement.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

I'm staying neutral within this situation, as I have no knowledge about the hostage situation itself.

However, The admin was not within a call with SX gang. This is a false statement.

He told us himself that he was talking to one of the SX guys in a call. 

-/+ Support I dont remember having a hostage in a base, We were kidnapping a cop and negotiated the money and took off in red aston martin and came back by base and saw we were getting raided, Tccoops shot some of our bitminers which your not allowed to do. I thought they were talking about the hostage we just negotiated the money with. So I told mazgrid its a false raid but then realized it was from a hostage I didnt know about, But tccoops shot bitminers which I did tell mazgrid to warn tccoops for. It should of been a FailRp Warn For Destroying Some Of Our BitMiners Instead Of False Raid. Mazgrid was getting overwhelmed with alot of people talking to him, TeamSpeak And In Game. I should of went into a sit with mazgrid and tccoops instead of just telling mazgrid to warn him.

-/+ Support I dont remember having a hostage in a base, We were kidnapping a cop and negotiated the money and took off in red aston martin and came back by base and saw we were getting raided, Tccoops shot some of our bitminers which your not allowed to do. I thought they were talking about the hostage we just negotiated the money with. So I told mazgrid its a false raid but then realized it was from a hostage I didnt know about, But tccoops shot bitminers which I did tell mazgrid to warn tccoops for. It should of been a FailRp Warn For Destroying Some Of Our BitMiners Instead Of False Raid. Mazgrid was getting overwhelmed with alot of people talking to him, TeamSpeak And In Game. I should of went into a sit with mazgrid and tccoops instead of just telling mazgrid to warn him.

Hostage wasn't in base. Hostage was in industrial and then the suspects with the hostage fled and officers found at club catalyst. Never shot bitminers, only printers. Admin and all the people there would have seen that.

I have no right to shoot bitminers, and I can tell you know, I didn't. So making false claims without any proof or evidence since you were dead by the time we were destroying the printers, is bad. People were there to see that no bitminers were blown up and if they were, it wasn't me or any other SWAT.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/909046465498111454/F103A4F59EA8A1E15056EB58A4E0484729746908/ will show me blowing up printers. Not bitminers.

Edited by tcoops

Hostage wasn't in base. Hostage was in industrial and then the suspects with the hostage fled and officers found at club catalyst. Never shot bitminers, only printers. Admin and all the people there would have seen that.

I have no right to shoot bitminers, and I can tell you know, I didn't. So making false claims without any proof or evidence since you were dead by the time we were destroying the printers, is bad. People were there to see that no bitminers were blown up and if they were, it wasn't me or any other SWAT.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/909046465498111454/F103A4F59EA8A1E15056EB58A4E0484729746908/ will show me blowing up printers. Not bitminers.

I think the fire spread to the  bitminers and that made them blow up

The staff member didn’t conduct a sit. And it’s a false warn. Unfortunately you’re going to have to keep that warn because our warn removal system is broken. 

Why Does it have to be broken now? :(

He told us himself that he was talking to one of the SX guys in a call. 

I was in Staff Room (PoliceRP Staff Only) Where I need to be when On Duty as Staff.

No he was in a call i was even there in the staff room

^^^

Why Does it have to be broken now? :(

I was in Staff Room (PoliceRP Staff Only) Where I need to be when On Duty as Staff.

^^^

People make mistakes, don’t worry about it. Just want this appealed because it’s false and I didn’t even conduct the raid so when warn removals are fixed, I can get the ones that have been accepted removed.

People make mistakes, don’t worry about it. Just want this appealed because it’s false and I didn’t even conduct the raid so when warn removals are fixed, I can get the ones that have been accepted removed.

just don't murder me or anyone in their sleep, got it? lol

bitminers take a lot to destroy not just a few bullets like printers and the fire from printers don’t blow up anything

it rarely happens but it has happened to me once or twice 

+Support

I was there No sit was introduced and even the admin who warned said he was in the wrong

I don't think any harm should come to magrid as he is only trial but a firm talking to

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support I was the one that called in the raid if you wanted to warn someone for it it should had be me but even if you were to warn someone make sure you did you research and look into who first called the situation over because we had a lot of people over there because we let PD join the raid due to the fact that the suspects were heavily armed and we could not get through the front gate until I had to breaching charge all the doors

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current