The mustard gas

Executioner

What you want to see? -  I want to see gas getting used more properly and if anything changed to tear gas or something where you don’t lose all of your armor and health And by the time tac units actually push in you’re either dead by gas or 50hp or less. Then you get pushed by 5 guys with 200+ Armor and makes it so unfair.

Why should we change  it? -  it should be changed due to chemical weapons being banned globally in real life. I think tac units use something more realistic like tear gas that disorients but doesn’t take away all armor and health until you’re supper weak.  I also see Tac units gassing out other officers or FBI people throwing gas in ghetto apartments with a bunch of innocents in the building. Mustard gas leaks through walls and kills everything in its area. I’ve been told by a friend that he saw kitty running around our warehouse throwing gas at the walls so that the gas can leak through the warehouse and kill us in our safe area which should be considered failrp 

What are the advantages of having this? -  making it more fair for criminals 

Who is it mainly for? - crims

-Support

Criminals have huge advantage, custom classes are getting buffed and stronger by the day and the number of active police are dropping steadily. I kid you not, martial law has been declared EVERY DAY this week and criminals say tac units are stronger. We are dying by the second so we use gas to help us out in drastic situations. Gas is restricted to high command and the highest low command rank in SRT & SWAT. You are trained on when and how to use it. Remember this server is Semi Serious RP so forget the global ban on mustard gas irl. This is a game, mustard has its SOP and it is not to be broken or severe consequences approach. 

+Support

~Chemical Weapons are banned globally, Mustard gas isn't realistic. Should replaced with tear gas, and have the tear gas have some health and armor hitting effects.

who would win a group of 2 custom classes vs 1srt

Also -support

-Support

Criminals have huge advantage, custom classes are getting buffed and stronger by the day and the number of active police are dropping steadily. I kid you not, martial law has been declared EVERY DAY this week and criminals say tac units are stronger. We are dying by the second so we use gas to help us out in drastic situations. Gas is restricted to high command and the highest low command rank in SRT & SWAT. You are trained on when and how to use it. Remember this server is Semi Serious RP so forget the global ban on mustard gas irl. This is a game, mustard has its SOP and it is not to be broken or severe consequences approach. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Know what else is unfair, pushing through a long corridor with 5 custom classes shooting you with Negevs but we aren’t asking for that to be removed.

-Support

you guys know I’m talking about people throwing it when there hostage sand people throwing it at walls so the gas can glitch through the walls 

-Support

-support new gas sops have been released 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

Criminals say we (the tactical unit) have an advantage over them. Well we don’t. How often do you have 5 Tac officers lined up ready to breach? Not often. 

Why is gas deployed? Protects our lives. Is it powerful? Yes and that is why command members are the ones who have it

- Support

The new gas SOP make the use of gas even less. Whilst custom classes are stronger than ever with incredibly difficult bases to raid. I don't see how criminals can moan even more.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-1 Support

• Criminals have been getting too many buffs lately (literally immune to being arrested if you die in a shootout)
  • Most major crimes have at least 1 custom class which have LMG's
  • Sometimes is the only way to end a situation without having 1/2 the government die as a result
  • I would +support if criminals actually surrendered in major crimes

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic