False Warn by NoOne

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-game: Kim Yo Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:13399109

The admin's name in-game: NoOne

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: Invis Props/ Basing Violation (it about 2nd fading door)

Why do you think this warn was false: I never had an invisible prop. It caused by breaching charges and everyone knows that a bug in the past and still an issue!

Any extra information: It really frustrating that NoOne does NOT trust frame the super admin told him that I didn't have invisible prop but still proceed to warn me anyways! Also, Mustard gas is ridiculous and ruined our gameplay experience for all!
Also you must watch enitre video so that it proven my innocence on this. I shouldn't have to recieve warn at all!

• Manager

+/-Support

I'm sick and tired of your bases it so hard to get through

you deserve this warn

I was there I did not see any invisible props 

(sorry Kim nothing against you just I'm getting annoyed of your bases)

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/-Support

you deserve this warn

You got annoyed by my base with love <3

+/-Support

you deserve this warn

Weird then, because when I got there a little after the shooting it was invisible 

Major + Support

No offense NoOne but, I was there the whole time that base was there and it was never invisible until you guys breached, anyone saying other wise wasn't there before the breach therefore didn't see the door. 

Also NoOne the gas was WAY too much, I agree gas usage was viable and reasonable but throwing enough canisters to cover the whole ware house, you had to throw at least 15 and we only had 10 people in there, me Kim, and 8 Kings, I don't see why SA+ think gas spam is ok with situations like this, sure government probably liked it but for the criminals its annoying as hell, like for real imagine having to stop protecting your base from an ENDLESS onslaught of gas, like really, I was behind a wall and the gas was at the entrance and I was still taking damage, I just think a universal SOP on gas should be made with Max amounts of gas can be thrown equal to the number of crims in inside

- Support

Look at your previous warns, you make bases that are not allowed - Maze bases especially.

The amount of gas used was fine in my eyes for the number of people you have in that base, so many armed criminals.

You judge base on my history but not base on what's going on is really is messed up. Maybe you should play as criminal and see how you like to get 20 mustard gas into your base fill inside your entire base! Then tell me it perfectly fine in your eyes.

Valkyri warned me for killbox because he never ever specifically state the meaning of his own definition of "killbox" on any forum or MOTD. So I HAVE to get warnings to learn the meaning of "Valk killbox rule". The worst part is without definition, he can change it anytime and claim it "killbox" because at that time no one havevery clear definition of "kill box" not even Head Admin+. Manager never gets on to explain so I have to rely on staff which none of them even know what killbox is either at that time. Valkyri excuse is that he have to write couple of pages about kill box which I find absolutely a lie.

And if you are saying this is a maze base even though it is clearly all fading door are in straight line path right in front everybody. Then Sassi IDK what to tell you.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART! Whoever raided me with breaching charges first knowing that it was NOT invisible prop either does not want to tell NoOne that it was invisible or wants me to get warn. What if I didn't have video evidence and still NoOne DOES NOT trust his own super admin saying it wasn't invisible. THAT IS REALLY MESS UP IN MY VIEW REALLY FRUSTRATING AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO FACE THIS. BTW NoOne CLAIMED He raided me first with brenching charge.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

You judge base on my history but not base on what's going on is really is messed up. Maybe you should play as criminal and see how you like to get 20 mustard gas into your base fill inside your entire base! Then tell me it perfectly fine in your eyes.
Valkyri warned me for killbox because he never ever specifically state the meaning of his own definition of "killbox" on any forum or MOTD. So I HAVE to get warnings to learn the meaning of "Valk killbox rule". The worst part is without definition, he can change it anytime and claim it "killbox" because at that time no one havevery clear definition of "kill box" not even Head Admin+. Manager never gets on to explain so I have to rely on staff which none of them even know what killbox is either at that time. Valkyri excuse is that he have to write couple of pages about kill box which I find absolutely a lie.

And if you are saying this is a maze base even though it is clearly all fading door are in straight line path right in front everybody. Then Sassi IDK what to tell you.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART! Whoever raided me with breaching charges first knowing that it was NOT invisible prop either does not want to tell NoOne that it was invisible or wants me to get warn. What if I didn't have video evidence and still NoOne DOES NOT trust his own super admin saying it wasn't invisible. THAT IS REALLY MESS UP IN MY VIEW REALLY FRUSTRATING AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO FACE THIS. BTW NoOne CLAIMED He raided me first with brenching charge.

+Support I was the CERT breacher using the charges and while the base was annoying to get through I didn’t notice any invisible props. 

-Nor

Edited by Winter
i meant +Support lol

- Support

Look at your previous warns, you make bases that are not allowed - Maze bases especially.

The amount of gas used was fine in my eyes for the number of people you have in that base, so many armed criminals.

- Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Even though you are notorious for building bases that do not comply with the rules, it is a tested and certified glitch. NoOne also claimed that there were many other basing violations in the base, however I was not aware of those violations even after I inspected the base entirely and removed the maze base that was inside the structure. Here is the proof that I tested this glitch https://plays.tv/video/5b156874e594c7831a/glitch

The remove warn system is broken anyways, so until they fix it your warn will not even be removed.

+/-Support

Edited by Fame

Even though you are notorious for building bases that do not comply with the rules, it is a tested and certified glitch. NoOne also claimed that there were many other basing violations in the base, however I was not aware of those violations even after I inspected the base entirely and removed the maze base that was inside the structure. Here is the proof that I tested this glitch https://plays.tv/video/5b156874e594c7831a/glitch

The remove warn system is broken anyways, so until they fix it your warn will not even be removed.

+/-Support

What other base violation? And no it not a maze base because you guys are literally going striaght down then make a very short right turn. If that consider a maze then wow fix MOTD don't make up maze base rules up cuz we need clearify that. Also I told Shark on that part of the maze you saw in the video it was removed!

NO I shouldn't have to go through this frustration where I have to waste my good day off to fix NoOne mistake after I told him and you yourself to NoOne. I am really mad I wasted my time with this and I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Also downvoting my opinion just shows your can't take criticism m8.

No I down vote you for misleading  people into thinking I'm the bad guy for this situation. You focus on the past rather than the present what going on.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

- Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/-Support

you deserve this warn

That's not a reason to put - support im pretty sure. Just because you cant kill him doesn't mean he's breaking the rules.

+ support

Probably the keypad.

- Support

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png