Fame King - False Warn Report

iPoopLegos

Your In-game: Lego

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110421542

The admin's name in-game: Fame King

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Fame

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/nxq13th

Why do you think this warn was false: So here I was driving down in Industrial when a sniper shot fired past my head. Naturally, I went and “investigated” this, yada yada yada. And then I was shot dead. Because my car was about ten feet away from me and I wanted to keep it, I clicked Call EMS. After about a minute or two, the EMS revived me, and it was all good. Of course, I hadn’t technically died; you can’t really revive a corpse, now can you? Especially not in the middle of the street. Then here I saw the people that killed me, guns still in hand, next to a dead SWAT member. I whipped out my M4A1S and began to defend myself. I certainly hadn’t taken any form of brain damage, so I had no memory loss. I was more unconscious than dead. Then came Fame King, the man that had killed me. In the middle of the shootout that he was involved in, he panicked and decided to noclip and handle his own sit. I explained that I had just been revived and that I couldn’t have broken the “New Life Rule” as it wasn’t a new life, it was a fairly old life that had a short coma in it. Still, he warned me on the spot without a real sit even though he was involved, and here we are today,

Any extra information: N/A

We killed you, we were leaving and you got revived and continued to shoot us. You broke NLR. Plain and simple.

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King