Links Staff report

[GL] Aaron Hotcher

When staff are sat in a team speak granted they shouldn't mess around but if you feel that strongly about it i am on ts and you could just talk to me but i can say that it wont happen again.   

When staff are sat in a team speak granted they shouldn't mess around but if you feel that strongly about it i am on ts and you could just talk to me but i can say that it wont happen again.   

You should not be warning staff for random reasons just because you feel like it. Not only is our warn remove system broken, but this incident will get you striked. I don’t know why people are saying he is “targeting you”  as he has the right to make this report. 

+Support. 

Edited by Fame

im happy you said that but im not randomly warning people granted staff should never mess about at all but on a down time of 12 people 6 bring people that are in the ts talking and just roaming around then i feel that it was not ok to do but not as bad as when 80 people are on.

tbh when 20+ people are on i take the job very serous and i don't want this to reflect badly on me. I i have already stated there was a down time of 12 people and i have told the person who was upset by it that i am sorry they felt that way and i have tried to make it right so far   

Look, I believe that the warning was un-necessary but in saying that I believe that this was Link messing around - this warn can easily be removed. 

Stop involving yourself with irrelevant topics to you, Aaron.

-support just do the adult thing and remove it.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Manager

+Support a Stern talking to should be good

Staff should not be breaking the Staff Handbook ever

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

im happy you said that but im not randomly warning people granted staff should never mess about at all but on a down time of 12 people 6 bring people that are in the ts talking and just roaming around then i feel that it was not ok to do but not as bad as when 80 people are on.

tbh when 20+ people are on i take the job very serous and i don't want this to reflect badly on me. I i have already stated there was a down time of 12 people and i have told the person who was upset by it that i am sorry they felt that way and i have tried to make it right so far   

u are a trial mod like me for a reason to learn and get better in staffing u did a mistake and u will learn for it i hope.  trust me u are a good staff member  learn from this links

Look, I believe that the warning was un-necessary but in saying that I believe that this was Link messing around - this warn can easily be removed. 

Stop involving yourself with irrelevant topics to you, Aaron.

-support just do the adult thing and remove it.

Agreed, -Support

+ Support 

Links is a good person and I think he just stepped the boundary a bit much. Granted a staff member in the past has been striked for a joke warn and the staff member was ok with it. You however will be removed from staff if you get striked once so I think a stern talking to is necessary. Unless ArmyGuy is unhappy about the warn and it was not just a ‘joke’ incident.

We all make mistakes, like hell, yesterday I did !bring RU because there was a recruit minging with that name. (The entire RU was brought)

(Also I'm a Moderator without Mod tags, see me in TS if needed)

But we all gotta learn from mistakes

+Support

Frank Wayne Former RU Military Police Co-Commander, Former Spetsnaz Commander.

"Rangers Lead The Way."

"The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday."

Im sorry to say that i was messing around but i would like everyone to know that it wont happen again and that rather than get strikes and be bad on the sever i would like to stay for the long run and ex ell within the community 

-support, can no one take a joke anymore??? He warned him and said I love you, which isn't abuse it's just having a laugh, which I would've warned armyguy for that too I mean come on lol, it wasn't hurting anyone. the warn should just be removed and that be the end of it. There was no need for a staff report in my opinion and the warn should just be removed and we all should just move on

Denied

No Evidence armyguy is fully capable of making a report or going to SMT on his own

They talked with me and got it cleared up

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18