PD Gang Apology

YaBoiCrimson

I'm writing this without the consent of the Leader. I want to apologize to anyone mostly the staff i'm a High ranking member in the PD gang and i want to formally apologize  we do not want to come off as a minge gang we don't want to be the next Yukis we want to simply have fun on the server  we will control any of our actions that may seem mingey in any form one of our SIC has minor Anger Issues.  which we try to control when we get angry, But we all get angry at video games im sorry to the PD,CERT,SWAT,FBI,NSA and the staff team for are harsh words and actions.

-PD Moderator Crimson

well ya better turn back cause the yukis werent this bad I have nothing against you guys but i see you getting banned if it doesnt change

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

23 out of 30 calls I had tonight were involving you guys, I think you should just chill and attempt to rp more than randomly shooting

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Your family playerdissed, FearRPed, RDMed, not waiting raid/mug cooldown and so many other things.. you keep saying you didn't know that you're not allowed to do it but the day before the same exact thing happened...

Not to mention the fact that it feels like staff are favoring u since you were not warned once today even though there were so many witnesses and logs proving u did wrong.

You also kept provoking people so that 2 people got banned after being repeatedly raided and mugged by your family, your family broke the cool down rule when doing this several times.

Edited by [AWOL] Jojo

You have to rp more. A lot of the shootouts I have to Goto are the pd family running round killing everyone they can see. Also you are all very rude towards staff and players.

-SWAT SGT Shark XR04 

Edited by Shark6758

Yesterday I tried to RP a hostage negotiation and one of your members demands was for me to wait until 1 minute to negotiate, I told him that's not allowed and he started saying "Yes it is!" and "Its not in the MOTD" so I got a staff member and they confirmed you couldn't do that but by that time it was already at 30 seconds, the hostage was killed after the timer, and I died. I don't know why everytime I have to go to a situation with you guys it always starts with an argument on whether you can or can't do that.

Edited by Winter

“we do not want to come off as a minge gang we don't want to be the next Yukis”

Stop dissing the Yukis its getting really old. I have nothing againts the PD Family but I’m getting tons of reports on you guys  just cop baiting and minging around and breaking rules. Just calm down a bit and you’ll be all good. 

Edited by Fame

Yesterday I tried to RP a hostage negotiation and one of your members demands was for me to wait until 1 minute to negotiate, I told him that's not allowed and he started saying "Yes it is!" and "Its not in the MOTD" so I got a staff member and they confirmed you couldn't do that but by that time it was already at 30 seconds, the hostage was killed after the timer, and I died. I don't know why everytime I have to go to a situation with you guys it always starts with an argument on whether you can or can't do that.

I had no idea this happened and i am very sorry.

Honestly yall need to kick alooooooooot of plp out of the gang. It’s literally the same thing with u guys NLR,RDM,Copbaiting,ect. You guys NEED to stop immediately. Honestly some of the people in the gang aren’t minges and are pretty cool guys, but the rest of them are just beyond minges. And i dont want to see innocent plp in the PD gang get dragged down. 

-Huner 

Winter his goal was to waste time

• 1 month later...