Should I get Colonel?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Josh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181545127

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Nearly 4 weeks

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 14 (Non since Feb)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I feel that I should be promoted because I feel that I can bring a lot of skills and qualities to PD command. I have been getting on PD more often and see many lower ranking members doing things wrong due to poor training or guidance. I often let lower ranking PD members partner up with me and I help them understand the rules and guide them on how to behave as a fellow law enforcement officer. I train cadets when possible and add extra useful information that cadets are not normally told. My training sessions often last up to 45 minutes long as I like to go in depth with rules and guidelines rather than just 5 minutes of covering criteria. I also feel that the skills I have learnt through SWAT can help PD in the long term. Simple things like on how you speak to an individual can completely change how the situation unfolds. I have always said the best tool a police officer has is there mouth and using communication skills to further roleplay but bring situations under control. My experience in SWAT command can also be brought over to PD with helping out day-to-day tasks and discipline of officers. I feel that my maturity will also help me connect better with the younger players on the server and be a role model for them. I have been apart of only few events other government jobs but I know PD wants to become a more realistic and less mingy department. Since I have been in SWAT command I feel our overall minginess has decreased due to implementations I introduced. I feel that I can help out the PD in the same way. I also get along with many people on the server and can interact with other command members very easily. I feel that I have the necessary skills to look after a big department like PD but to maintain discipline and order also.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows what he does as a SM
  • Trains Cadets and helps officers
  • Professional at what he does and in situations
  • Deserves to be in PD Command

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

My issue is I haven't seen you on sm and didn't know you had it

-/+

+mature

+knows rules and guidelines

-haven't seen on the job, mainly on swat or staff

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/-Support your a great and friendly guy but I just don't see you much on PD as most of the time your in SWAT. Also thought you were still SGT...

-Maj Bob Bob 1A51

-LT Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck.

Edited by Dane

My issue is I haven't seen you on sm and didn't know you had it

-/+

+mature

+knows rules and guidelines

-haven't seen on the job, mainly on swat or staff

Lil more activity on PD and I’ll change it to a +Support

Edited by Winter

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

I completely agree^^

-SGT/SSFA Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Denied

Improve activity in PD instead of SWAT 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18