Maxim's Blacklist Appeal

Maxim

Steam Name: The Memelord Himself, MAXIM

Ingame Name: Maxim

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:74877150

Ban Length: Blacklist

Admin that Banned you: Unkwn, offline ban

Reason for Ban: Disrespectful attitudes towards SMT (According to Snar)

Dispute: 

Well, it has been awhile. Still don't understand why the blacklist occurred, but it did occur. According to Star its because I was disrespectful towards Zeeptin and was overall not acting collected during the entire Valk thing.

The truth of the matter is, while the people in my company may be rather expressive with their emotions, I am (usually) more collected. So while the people I was with were extremely expressive with their word choice and volume, I was not. I feel like my blacklist was more because I was in company with these people rather than I was actually being disrespectful, so I would like to get it removed.

My stance on the entire Valk issue is really once of indifference. I don't care why it happened, and accept the fact that it happened. I'm not sure whos versions are the true story and whose aren't, and at this point, I do not care.

Anyways, GLPRP is still a damn fine server in my opinion. I find when I go play other servers, they lack the finesse of GL. For instance, a staff team that isn't made of complete idiots or a police team whose officers actually act like officers.

Not to mention I miss my donator items. RIP Mr. Poopknife.

I won't say too much because of the public nature of this forum post but the involved parties will understand. 

• Manager

+support

great guy

I feel like he learned his lesson for any transgression that Snar banned him for

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-support...

Every once in a while someone bursts out to people. You have to know SMT and EMT are a whole different thing. They work their asses off to keep the server fun. Any hostility towards SMT and/or EMT should not be allowed because of you're a player, not an SMT member or EMT member.

-support...

Every once in a while someone bursts out to people. You have to know SMT and EMT are a whole different thing. They work their asses off to keep the server fun. Any hostility towards SMT and/or EMT should not be allowed because of you're a player, not an SMT member or EMT member.

-Support 

Your gang of friends including yourself were totally disrespectful.  When valk left you guys totally went out of control.  Blacklist should stay.  Actions have consequences. I do not think you have learnt your lesson. 

Edited by Will Newel

-support...

-Support 

Your gang of friends including yourself were totally disrespectful.  When valk left you guys totally went out of control.  Blacklist should stay.  Actions have consequences. I do not think you have learnt your lesson. 

Sorry but - Support

Back when you were an snr mod you didn't respect anyone but valk and your friends you were a nice guy sometimes and funny but you were blacklisted for a reason. 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

DENIED

Due to your unforgivable actions and hate towards this community, your blacklist will not be lifted. This denial truly shows how many consequences your actions can have, and how some of them cannot be forgiven. You may never appeal your blacklist from this point on.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017