---- S&W AUCTION----

Nick Val

Hi I am Nick Val 

I have acquired a gun that can only be spawned in by ADMINS . The gun is the S&W Model 500 it is a revolver that takes 357 ammo. So far no custom classes have this weapon in their load out making this weapon ONLY able to get threw admins spawning it in just for you( As when you die guns do not drop anymore )

This gun can only be SPAWNED IN BY ADMINS and CANNOT be bought from gun dealers. It is very rare to even find as no custom classes have it and it is an admin only weapon and to acquire it an admin will have to spawn it in just for you. The ammo you can buy yourself so you are not limited with just the ammo it comes with.

That is why I am starting an auction from May 13th - May 26th The highest bidder will be announced at 5:00 PM EST. Now this gun can be used by a criminal at any time. Only certain ranks in PD are allowed to use this weapon. The bidding starts now if you have any questions about this PM in game or on the forums. 

(  BEFORE ANYONE Gets mad and says anything this auction was approved by Nolan ( ONLY 1 GUN ONLY  )  

The STARTING bid is 12k. If you would like to bid put your bid in the comments on the forums. 

Auction.thumb.jpg.1fb29dc8caa931a125d84cAuction_2.thumb.jpg.a965a6e560b5b133c695

Was this message incorrect? 

Snarlax said:

My bid: You dropping it for me next time you are in game

You obviously know selling this is wrong, as you have emphasized that it can only be spawned by super admins and above. You shouldnt even have it still. You should be informing a SMT member to remove it from your inventory

Failure to contact me in game within the next 48 hours will result in your inventory being wiped

Go to this post

Was this message incorrect? 

Snarlax said:

My bid: You dropping it for me next time you are in game

You obviously know selling this is wrong, as you have emphasized that it can only be spawned by super admins and above. You shouldnt even have it still. You should be informing a SMT member to remove it from your inventory

Failure to contact me in game within the next 48 hours will result in your inventory being wiped

Go to this post

I don't know who are giving you these guns but you should be returning them to SMT even in a event if you get a gun that isn't allowed you should return it after the event is done. Don't just go on the forums and make a bid because most likely if you were to sell that gun that person would get it taken off them and they would of lost money. You should do the right thing is return it be the good guy

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"