CW 2.0

Pliskin

Should I be T-MOD?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-MOD? if you say yes or no make sure you say why.

• Yes
    • No

Before you write -support without reading it, I really think this can improve the server and this does not cause any more lag than TFA.

What you want to see? -  TFA Weapons replaced with CW 2.0 Weapons

Why should we add it? -  I feel this will add more realism to the server by allowing tactical units to customize their weaponry to have a fore-grip and laser sight like they do in real life. Obviously criminals will also have access to being able to customize weaponry as well so don't feel left out you bad men. While this is good you are probably asking what about overpowered/unfair attachments such as the grenade launcher? Will they be used? The answer to that is no. Those will be disabled for quite obvious reasons. But we also don't want low ranking PD to have unrealistic weapons so for ranks up to Sergeant all attachments will be disabled for PD. Most if not all weapons that we currently have are in CW 2.0 already so we do not have to worry about losing our beloved weapons in that regard. CW 2.0 does not cause lag so do not worry about lag problems with it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Realism, variety in weapons

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349050451

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+support only thing is we would have to change every class

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-/+Support I guess

obviously classes will get free weapon changes

although do consider this: It will take a LONG time to implement this. First zeeptin has to select the weapons. Then he has to add it to the content pack. Then he has to find all weapon IDs. Then he has to go to every normal job, and change every single weapon. Then custom classes. He has to spend a few weeks changing every custom class owners class weapons. 

Zeeptin mostly likes TFA due to it be optimized, and overall clean looking

Now im not saying that CW is laggy, but I've been on some Darkrp servers with  it, and overall

Then there is the hardest part: Deciding what classes get what weapons. All the guns are gonna be a bit different then their TFA counterparts. For example, on Gaminglight WalkingdeadRP, the server had CW. That was, awesome really, but you gotta realise that it was a much smaller server then PRP, so CW worked better on it. The thing is tho, for example, the Glock on it, was OP as HECK. It killed almost instantly if used right, and was just a pistol! but the glock that OFCs get is a different story. It barely can kill most people with full armor within 15-20 shots

It will take weeks of testing to figure out the guns powers and which classes get which.

Overall, it is POSSIBLE, and may turn out great, but imagine the incredible difficulty of making it work that zeeptin has to go through!

-/+Support I guess

although do consider this: It will take a LONG time to implement this. First zeeptin has to select the weapons. Then he has to add it to the content pack. Then he has to find all weapon IDs. Then he has to go to every normal job, and change every single weapon. Then custom classes. He has to spend a few weeks changing every custom class owners class weapons. 

Now im not saying that CW is laggy, but I've been on some Darkrp servers with  it, and overall

Then there is the hardest part: Deciding what classes get what weapons. All the guns are gonna be a bit different then their TFA counterparts. For example, on Gaminglight WalkingdeadRP, the server had CW. That was, awesome really, but you gotta realise that it was a much smaller server then PRP, so CW worked better on it. The thing is tho, for example, the Glock on it, was OP as HECK. It killed almost instantly if used right, and was just a pistol! but the glock that OFCs get is a different story. It barely can kill most people with full armor within 15-20 shots

It will take weeks of testing to figure out the guns powers and which classes get which.

Overall, it is POSSIBLE, and may turn out great, but imagine the incredible difficulty of making it work that zeeptin has to go through!

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

-/+Support I guess

^^^^^^ Im not against the idea but it would take weeks to get it in and that's on top of normal issues all the bugs from server guard still getting worked out custom classes needed to be added they would have to stop a lot of stuff and work on this full time to get it in the server in a decent amount of time. Basically its not something they can just do instantly or overnight

~Mervin

-/+Support I guess

You dont know a lot about developing a server do you. 

+ Support

Used this on other servers and it genuinely makes the guns so much nicer and more realistic.

Can also be customised to the person's liking which would impact them and help them when using the guns.

Edited by tcoops