Munchies

Steam Name: [GL] |Munchies|

Ingame Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:222609639

Have you donated to the server? Yes, $94

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Snarlax

Reason for Staff Restriction: Mass Disrespect / Bullying

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Look just to start this off this is not an appeal because this is a fair restriction and the time is fair. But what I did wrong was really bad but I believe this staff restriction should get removed because that day when I was Mass disrespecting / bullying was because of a certain person that got on my bad side and as I said before I have ADHD which means I get all angry and I don't pay attention on what I do. I didn't mean to say that stuff to Snar and a staff member it just came out I cannot control my ADHD I mean I can but what that staff member did to get on my bad side it just came out and thats when I couldn't stop. Again I did not mean to have ago at Snar or that staff member I did not mean anything I said to those people. I joined the community around December last year. When I joined staff it was a privilege. But in that time I learned how to be a staff member and be better with my ADHD. But since I have have been removed off the staff team my ADHD got worse and worse and I'm sorry to Snar and the staff member I had ago at. I'm trying to change my actions and attitude towards this community now and I'm trying my hardest.To finish I would like this removed because I did not mean to have ago or disrespect anyone that I had ago at I simply just had a bad day and my anger just went out. Yes, I have apologise to SMT forums/steam for my actions I have started maintaining professionalism and kindness towards the community some people are seeing improvement from me.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support

great guy

Had a bad day like us all

active

experienced staff member

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Major +support 

munchies turned Great

He is greatly changing 

he dosent get Mad now like before 

respectfull too other people now 

Give this guy a chance he deserves 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-Support 

It doesn´t matter if he was just having a bad day, he was still being disrespectful and a staff member should be able to control himself

No offense but I would like to see you have the best day every single day. Everyone has bad days where there stressed but we still get on the server to help and then someone says the wrong thing and we snap mistakes happen I believe you have become a well rounded individual and deserve a second chance +Support 

~Mervin

-Support 

It doesn´t matter if he was just having a bad day, he was still being disrespectful and a staff member should be able to control himself

Agreed but you have to understand that he is trying his best to change and people that are just holding on to the past and not giving him a chance like that is just cruel. This is what his 2rd Of 3rd appeal? 

Major +Support

Munchies has greatly changed and wants to become staff. Some of us need to understand what staff is. Being staff is helping this community. Why would you turn down someone that WANTS to help your community and has tried to appeal his restriction numerous times?

good luck munchies and I hope to see you in the staff team soon. 

Edited by [GL]Elijah

+support

I must say munchies I am impressed with how much you have changed and come to see the ways you were going wrong yes the things you said were disrespectful but I will admit I have said bad things in my time and did not mean it and I believe that is the case with you. Keep the great working going munchies I see you going far in gaminglight you just have to push yourself to see that you are a great guy and that ADHD does not define you as a person I myself have autism and i do not let that define me best of luck mate.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

he drives a trash suv he's changing for the better and I'd like to see him as staff in the future I think he could be a great asset for both the eu players and us :D great guy munchies.

Major +Support 

Edited by Cameron1

MAJOR +SUPPORT

munchies is a great friend and has changed alot evidently from how he has been playing lately and also he put alot of effort into his apology and if people are still holding onto the past then thats just sad because munchies deserves another chance

<3

This appeal has been

Denied

So please do not comment anything

SMT has to lock this thread

But thank you guys for your support but Snar and Nolan made a good decision and at the end of the day I did the wrong I shall do the consequences!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"