dpy/blue CPT Promotion

Dopey

Should this player be given a warning? or is a verbal warning good enough  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this player be given a warning? or is a verbal warning good enough

• Warning
    • Verbal was good enough

Name: LT Blue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95850209

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 weeks, going on a month.

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 12, though 3 are dupes

Do you have a Working mic? yed

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I think that I will be better able to serve the City of Rockford as well as my fellow command members as a Captain. I think that I have demonstrated that I am able to hold a command position, as well as have the leadership to help organize officers lower than me, in order to help our Police Department work efficiently and effectively. The skillset that I bring to the department would help phase in new recruits as well as helping our existing officers adhere to the rules and regulations put forth by our commissioner

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Dopey

I'm gonna say -Support as I've never seen you as LT on server and only as a criminal. I didn't even know you were an LT....

you were a LT?

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+/- Support

+Great Guy

+Friendly

+Good leader

-Not LT for very long

-Inactive on PD

Good Luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18