Should i get CI?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get CI?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:222609639

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 7-9 Weeks now!

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Kinda (People say my mic is in my throat)

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I know that I'm inactive on PD sometimes but I do go on PD no doubt about it. I Believe I have the ability to achieve this rank because I know what the other officers do I have the maturity to watch and maintain the PD And the rest of the lower ranking officers. I have been apart of many events and other Goverment jobs and i know what it takes to have a rank that guides and maintains the PD. I have helped and trained some OFC'S and SNR's before. I will have the ability to watch over the PD and maintain its issues and officers. I do get strict a lot when it comes to serious situations in the PD I will always defend my officers in serious or semi-serious situations I believe I will be fit for this rank and making sure that PD are in shape and that they're doing there job correctly, and If they're not I shall be there to help them with the capabillty I will have as LT!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

-Good Officer

-Mature

-Knows how to deal with situations

-Fit for Role

-Leadership skills

your maturity has really shown recently.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules!

- Fit For Command!

Good Luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18