Should it be a thing  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Be a Thing?

• yes
    • HELLLL NO TO THE NO NO NOOOOO

Name: ColeSoft Grey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Roughly 7 months now about 230 days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 6 :/

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

Why do you want to be a Police Lieutenant Cole? : I want to a Police Lieutenant because of all the knowledge I have in basic policing. I will make sure that I am an active Police Lieutenant on the GameingLight PoliceRP. I think that I will really help the police force I 1. Work well with others 2. I don't argue with Higherups 3. I'm 100% never rude to staff 4. I am a very kind and trusted individual in the community. I want to become a Police Lieutenant is because 80% of the time I'm on PD with no other higher-ups. I believe that being a Police Lieutenant will greatly affect the Department's reputation and "Skills" because I'm on this server when I have free time which is every day. I have great communication skills and I hope that I can communicate clearly and help the team in any way I can. I will help new officers and make everyone's lives better for everyone.I will help players as much as I can and I will never abuse command Powers. I am a well rounded and very adaptable person in the community. As I mentioned before, I was well trusted and well respected by most of the FBI and PD. I work well with others and I'm “kind”. I will Uphold the law of PoliceRP PD to my best avail. I will not punish Harshly upon those who screw up. I think that I am a great choice for the job!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

PS: I'm a cali person PST

ya it's about time I did this... AGAIN :/

Once again, VOTES DO NOT COUNT UNLESS YOU SAY WHY IN THE COMMENTS. THIS GOES FOR Yes VOTES AND No VOTE

+/- Support is neutral. Not yes or no

To Everyone Reading!

this is why I have been so inactive

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/23349-my-inactivity/

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
[added] Ending

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+/-Support

-Good Player

-Although you’ve had it for 7 months, I haven’t seen you on SM

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+/-Support

-Good Player

-Although you’ve had it for 7 months, I haven’t seen you on SM

Cole ur a good friend but i only see you on Pd a few times. Ur an awesome guy that takes everything but for right now im +/- SUPPORT. Get more active on Pd and you will have my support 

-Huner

• Manager

-/+ Support 

-Can be a minge

-Only seen on FBI and sometimes inactive on PD

-Need to mature a liitle bit more

+Good Enough Effort

+Has experience

+Been Low Command and High Command before

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Denied

Colesoft you are a great player and have good command quality however you have to many roles and seance you can t be on on weekdays the complicates things. Others who have applied only dedicate themselves to PD and i'm not asking you to however your activity needs to improve and you need to dedicate yourself more to PD. 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18