ac15CR's LT Application

ac15CR

Name: ac15CR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82446824

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : One week.

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt) : N/A

Why should you be promoted? : First, before you start commenting on why I'm applying so soon, its because I have been MS for about 5 months. I realize this is not an extream reason for my asking for LT so soon but please listen with that in mind. I wish to become part of the Rockford PD Command is because over the months and I can say now over the year, I have gathered an amazing skill set in the PD field. I have learned multiple valuable lessons and from my ASIC, CPL, and Doc rank in different departments, I have also learned how to listen to my high command. For the past week, I have found multiple new PD members and I help them to the best of my abilities. From all of this, I wish to boost my helpfulness and ability with a spot in the PD Command. I feel becoming Command will help me in keeping the PD a great department where we all have started off sometimes.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, completely.

-Support

Not seen much

One week isn't enough

Give it 2 more weeks of being active and you'll have my +Support

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-Support 

For now, I have seen you very active on state and that is great for state but if you want to progress in PD I think you should work more on splitting your time between the two. You are a nice person that I think could be a great LT but like I said I think you should wait a little bit and work on splitting your time between PD and State 

-Support I never seen u on SM and u been it for one week I don't think you ready 

i feel the same

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...