National Guard

Inactive

Should I become a Senior Admin?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

Before going on about how this is not needed I want you all to try and give this a chance. This idea could be really cool. I already have this thought out and I have an SOP on hand to go with it. The concept of it is different then any other department. The new branch is called National Guard and only respond under specific circumstances such as 5 or more tactical units down, 10 or more pd down, martial law is active, etc. They're main goal is to deal with scenarios where a severe threat to the safety of not only Rockford, but to the country  as a whole as efficiently as possible. When the shootout becomes an active war-field they will be called in. They have extremely advanced training, good weapons, and the highest armor of all branches. They exist only to fight the battles that the rest of the branches simply aren't prepared to fight. When they aren't in combat they will wait in swat/sherrif base. They go in armored responce vehicles such as bearcats and humvees when responding to a scenario they are needed. I am willing to lead this branch as I have it all thought out. If there's a thing you want changed in particular message me on the forums and we can talk. (I spent hours on this please give it a chance)

What you want to see? - National Guard

Why should we add it? - It would add a new way to play as law enforcement and would help handle gang violence

What are the advantages of having this? - It would counter the rising gang issues

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - Still getting cars sorted out. Humvee https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749459095 Player models could be https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276601948

If added i think nolan or snar could help me make any necessary changes to the SOP(im thinking lowering the number of people dieing for a response from them maybe?:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-3fpC17IowVbutRM5AVqt0ePocyejnf7lazYadD7YZo/edit

Roster (WIP): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1odCZbUnrmCdQPeF2uQoiUExH6EttYV6vHopCQ83sb8Y/edit#gid=0

This should help both criminal and pd get along. If the criminals don't rdm every cop they see national guard wont destroy them every time, but if they're careful and ensure they dont kill too many cops they'll be fine adding a massive element of strategy for crims. They can't just go in kill all pd and win. They now have to watch the number of people they kill or pay the heavy price

so yes they would be almost impossible to beat, but it would be your fault if they came because they only will come if you are wreckless and murder all pd

All in all it will limit mass rdming of cops by gangs while not makiing gangs super angry because they can avoid it

If it can't be it's own branch maybe make it a SWAT group like CERT is for State. Like the elite SWAT?

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

+ Support on ONE CONDITION.

This branch is not allowed to respond to any scenario unless Martial Law is issued. This is essentially the military we are talking here. Would not make sense having them in Code Red pursuits, general store robberies. But it definitely would make sense to have them at Bank Robberies where there are over 5+ individuals raiding the place. They would also have to sit in their own designated base and I believe that we should turn the parking garage at the base near PD into a "Temporary Operations Center" and finally, they must stay in that operations center unless needed and they should only be needed for the reasons I put.

-support

-Not needed

-More qualified people could be leading it if it is introduced

-doesn't really fit in Rp but could be added as an event class to be used.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

The purpose of the branch is to fix the fighting between pd and criminal keep that in mind

that's FBI's job

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+ Support

Why not...

fbi wants  stuff to do.  

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

but WILL they do it?

But FBI, GFU, or Marshall’s wouldn’t do that. Correct me if I am wrong.

changes are going to be discussed shortly 

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

+ Support on ONE CONDITION.

This branch is not allowed to respond to any scenario unless Martial Law is issued. This is essentially the military we are talking here. Would not make sense having them in Code Red pursuits, general store robberies. But it definitely would make sense to have them at Bank Robberies where there are over 5+ individuals raiding the place. They would also have to sit in their own designated base and I believe that we should turn the parking garage at the base near PD into a "Temporary Operations Center" and finally, they must stay in that operations center unless needed and they should only be needed for the reasons I put.

The scenarios for them being sent out are

The National Guard is only called in under the following circumstances.

• 20 or more non-tactical law enforcement units are confirmed dead

• Chemical warfare is used (using things like mustard gas, and other chemical weapons with the intent to harm a large number of civilians)

• 10 or more tactical units are confirmed dead (S.W.A.T., C.E.R.T., etc.)

• 30 or more innocent civilians are confirmed dead

• A raid of any detention facilities intending to release dangerous criminals (DOC Raids)

• Enemy force has declared a territory controlled by them and are fighting law enforcement for control (EX: If someone were to declare a war with law enforcement for control over beach houses)

• A raid on a military base with intent to steal the heavy weaponry inside (S.W.A.T. base/Sheriff base raid)

• If the head of 2 or more law enforcement departments request National Guard. (if the PD Commissioner and the CERT commander requested National Guard)

plus who going to run it we don't have many people to run it cause we don't have any one to lead dispatch or assistant sheriff it was probley very hard to find a commander for bsi and srt

i will i have hand made the sops and all that

but WILL they do it?

nolan said it depends on the community oppinion

Added poll. Just add onn the plus suports and - supports to it

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

The scenarios for them being sent out are

The National Guard is only called in under the following circumstances.

• 20 or more non-tactical law enforcement units are confirmed dead

• Chemical warfare is used (using things like mustard gas, and other chemical weapons with the intent to harm a large number of civilians)

• 10 or more tactical units are confirmed dead (S.W.A.T., C.E.R.T., etc.)

• 30 or more innocent civilians are confirmed dead

• A raid of any detention facilities intending to release dangerous criminals (DOC Raids)

• Enemy force has declared a territory controlled by them and are fighting law enforcement for control (EX: If someone were to declare a war with law enforcement for control over beach houses)

• A raid on a military base with intent to steal the heavy weaponry inside (S.W.A.T. base/Sheriff base raid)

• If the head of 2 or more law enforcement departments request National Guard. (if the PD Commissioner and the CERT commander requested National Guard)

i will i have hand made the sops and all that

nolan said it depends on the community oppinion

if you want it make a custom job cause it most likey not going to happen