Yukies

(SWE)-HeartAviation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://youtu.be/DXywJcARRZk Explain this "No-RP list"?

If the Yukis continue the disrespect towards the staff members their group will be shut down permanently. This is your last warning.

I have found a video from around a week ago that I've been meaning to post about the Yukis and this is it here https://youtu.be/DXywJcARRZk I understand you have already replied to this but as you can see they seem to have a biased opinion on who to RP with and have a list of who not to RP with, its technically FailRP and they are targeting people on the server such as he said "hold up let me check the list... yea Bunny, Wolffes not on the Roleplay list" indicating that they have other on this list and it is unfair to others taht wanna actually RP. It just seems kind of fishy...

it was in Stevens channel, which was SDND recording 

it was in the Police Low Command room which he is not allowed to be in. 

On a side note this report is completely off topic now but +/- support for the actual report 

https://youtu.be/DXywJcARRZk Explain this "No-RP list"?

I have found a video from around a week ago that I've been meaning to post about the Yukis and this is it here https://youtu.be/DXywJcARRZk I understand you have already replied to this but as you can see they seem to have a biased opinion on who to RP with and have a list of who not to RP with, its technically FailRP and they are targeting people on the server such as he said "hold up let me check the list... yea Bunny, Wolffes not on the Roleplay list" indicating that they have other on this list and it is unfair to others taht wanna actually RP. It just seems kind of fishy...

a sleezy way to go around rules  

-Support

If you do /me spits at (name) they can take it as a threat and have all rights to kill you. ALSO that video was recorded a couple weeks ago... I left the Munchiesians before this week even started.............. (also btw it says in-game name not steam name[You can't have that as your in-game name as it has Illegal characters])

-You keep complaining in-game

-You keep complaining 2 hours after it happened.

-The Yuki's follow every rule possible its just you aren't as skilled as @Steven King / Asuna Yuki, @Rhenic, or @Fame

These people follow every rule possible, they don't RDM they properly play on the server. Just because you get killed for something you did. Doesn't mean that you have to go and make a forums post about it. The Yuki's are the most popular and most skilled family there is because they know the rules and everything the server wants you to follow.

So now this goes for everyone stop complaining about the Yuki's just because they are more skilled than you. They play the game like every member of the community and do not deserve to be treated like trash everyday and everyone who hates the Yuki's knows what I'm talking about especially since you guys are always dissing, hating and complaining about to Yuki's.

Don't complain about their skill.....

-Support

If you do /me spits at (name) they can take it as a threat and have all rights to kill you. ALSO that video was recorded a couple weeks ago... I left the Munchiesians before this week even started.............. (also btw it says in-game name not steam name[You can't have that as your in-game name as it has Illegal characters])

-The Yuki's follow every rule possible its just you aren't as skilled as @Steven King / Asuna Yuki, @Rhenic, or @Fame

These people follow every rule possible, they don't RDM they properly play on the server. Just because you get killed for something you did. Doesn't mean that you have to go and make a forums post about it. The Yuki's are the most popular and most skilled family there is because they know the rules and everything the server wants you to follow.

So now this goes for everyone stop complaining about the Yuki's just because they are more skilled than you. They play the game like every member of the community and do not deserve to be treated like trash everyday and everyone who hates the Yuki's knows what I'm talking about especially since you guys are always dissing, hating and complaining about to Yuki's.

Because people with skill would go out of their way to disrespect their higherups. #skill

-Support

Summary: "We're more skilled, you're trash, stop complaining it's you. Also spitting is a threat that should be met with death!" This is the most self praising arrogant response I have ever seen.

-Support

they break no rules and RP right? Well what about this - https://youtu.be/DXywJcARRZk and the fact that someone /me spit on him doesn’t mean you pullout an AWP and blast the spitter in the face out side of doc where there are government officials. 

oh you gotta love The RP and respect from the Yukis 

Summary of the yukis 

1- If you Report one of them They will -Support you even if your right

2- they will make up reason to kill you

3- calming that They follow the Rules lemme break it down how they broke the basic rules of the server

RDM

ARDM 

NITRP

FAILRP 

Disrespecting a Higher up 

ETC

Even One of the Yukis agree ( not gonna mention the name ) 

what I’m trying to say is don’t try to cover up For Asuna and fame they Are Men they can speak for there own (what I assume)

4- This is freedom of speech Players are expressing there feelings how the yukis are Doging the server Rules and need to be stopped 

5-  Plus we are not talking about skill 

it’s about Not disrespecting higher ups

so disrespecting higher ups and RDMing people is a skill now?

GOD BLESS YOU PAPI <3

CLOSED

No staff action will be taken. I will speak to Rhenic and the other Yukis about the situation at hand

Thank you for the report!

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017