Yukies

(SWE)-HeartAviation

alright valk jr

And your conplaing about somone disrespecting you? Your being a massive hypocrite currently. It’s absurd, your treating SMT so disrespectful. That was unnecessary and uncalled for. I expect more from a staff member such as yourself. You need to know that you are not above anyone and need to show respect to SMT.

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki

A.) Do not openly argue with a staff member on the forums when they ask you not to do somthing as its a direct breach of the forum rules. (Conflict between you and Snar about the Yuki Code of conduct) Which Snar is right, your document does not determine weather  somthing is RDM, the server rules do.

B.) Calling your family “yukies” is not disrespect, not everyone knows english grammar well or silly mistakes happen. You like to call the smallest things disrespect which is hilarious.

C.) You say your Yuki’s RP everything and are a RP family not a guns blazing and shooty shoot shoot family, yet they cannot even RP out getting spit on and just gun the man down that’s trying to start role play by using /me’s. Seems Legit.

D.) Members and Staff have the right to give feedback to reports. So why are you attempting to deny us the ability to do this. It’s like you are requesting the community to not have a right to put input into a report because it contains conflict about the Yukis.

—————

On a main note (about the actual report)

+/- Support 

The First video doesn’t seem like RDM

The second video does, there was no RP there and he shot the man for a little thing without even attempting to start role play. Reference to C above.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Toxic Said  in his own Words ( DONT act like SMT)

Your are not incharge of the Staff team and that my friend what you said to SMT was pure disrespect

Even tho your friends with some of the SMT”s dosent mean you Dodge the rules and you don’t have to follow them 

Which is a straight fact

and I am tired of the Yukis dodging the rules And Nothing happens 

And your conplaing about somone disrespecting you? Your being a massive hypocrite currently. It’s absurd, your treating SMT so disrespectful. That was unnecessary and uncalled for. I expect more from a staff member such as yourself.

A.) Do not openly argue with a staff member on the forums when they ask you not to do somthing as its a direct breach of the forum rules. (Conflict between you and Snar about the Yuki Code of conduct) Which Snar is right, your document does not determine weather  somthing is RDM, the server rules do.

B.) Calling your family “yukies” is not disrespect, not everyone knows english grammar well or silly mistakes happen. You like to call the smallest things disrespect which is hilarious.

C.) You say your Yuki’s RP everything and are a RP family not a guns blazing and shooty shoot shoot family, yet they cannot even RP out getting spit on and just gun the man down that’s trying to start role play by using /me’s. Seems Legit.

D.) Members and Staff have the right to give feedback to reports. So why are you attempting to deny us the ability to do this.

—————

+/- Support 

The second video does, there was no RP there and you shot the man for a little thing without even attempting to start role play. Reference to C above.

+support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

And your conplaing about somone disrespecting you? Your being a massive hypocrite currently. It’s absurd, your treating SMT so disrespectful. That was unnecessary and uncalled for. I expect more from a staff member such as yourself. You need to know that you are not above anyone and need to show respect to SMT.

D.) Members and Staff have the right to give feedback to reports. So why are you attempting to deny us the ability to do this. It’s like you are requesting the community to not have a right to put input into a report because it contains conflict about the Yukis.

—————

+/- Support 

The second video does, there was no RP there and you shot the man for a little thing without even attempting to start role play. Reference to C above.

^^^

+Support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

—————

+/- Support 

The second video does, there was no RP there and he shot the man for a little thing without even attempting to start role play. Reference to C above.

+support

If the Yukis continue the disrespect towards the staff members their group will be shut down permanently. This is your last warning.

My god this entire thing has turned into a shitshow huh. I wanna personally apologize for the actions Steven and myself’s group has shown as of late. It is inexcusable. I will personally see to it that there is an improvement for us that will impact the server positively. If y’all have any grievances, feel free to message me. Air out your dirty laundry in my pms. Let’s make progression that prevents this from repeating itself.

As to the first video, 

-Support as it’s not RDM

+/- Support for the second video. I always though “spitting” on someone is somewhat mingey, but it doesn’t justify what happened. 

Edited by Dopey

If the Yukis continue the disrespect towards the staff members their group will be shut down permanently. This is your last warning.

https://youtu.be/2MDW2ockong explain this

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I'm pretty sure Teamspeak rules say you can only record ts in your private channels not public ones.

On a side note I honestly don't see it as relevant, just an attempt to change the topic. Also your voice wasn't captured while your voice bubble was light up 

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

@Forum Diplomats requesting this thread be locked till SMT can review it. This chat is grtting too lit for me to handle lmaoo

Forum Diolomats can’t because SMT (Snar) Has already staged that this thread won’t be locked.

I'm pretty sure Teamspeak rules say you can only record ts in your private channels not public ones.

On a side note I honestly don't see it as relevant, just an attempt to change the topic. Also your voice wasn't captured while your voice bubble was light up 

it was in Stevens channel, which was SDND recording 

MASSIVE + Support

While spitting on someone is assault, It is in no way means to use deadly force.  In most jurisdictions ( INCLUDING ROCKFORD ), the use of deadly force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed...   You could have called the cops but NOOOOO

It's RDM

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |