Yukies

(SWE)-HeartAviation

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: (SWE) HeartAviation

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:59700227

Staff member's In-Game Name: Rhenic, and some other yukies that are show in the evidence.

What did they do?

they rdmed on of umbrella corps members and he personally recorded it

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMA4Dk3BRXU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=meoOwlsgk1s

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

For the staff members of yukies at least a strike beacuase this isent the first time they do something like this and I bet u all know it but don’t have evidence supporting it. For the players at least a warning for rdm. 

As as I said this isent my evidence I have answered as I see it on the video provided by one of the umbrella Corp members named clout. 

I did not know if it’s shall go to player report or staff report because some of them are staff and some are not. And that’s even more hilarious that they don’t know the rules.

And I’m so tired of hearing are members getting rdmed almost all the time and having no evidence and can’t for then report it in.

They are Staff and thats why it’s in staff reports okay thx.

Edited by (SWE)-HeartAviation
Jeez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: (SWE) HeartAviation

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:59700227

Staff member's In-Game Name: Rhenic, and some other yukies that are show in the evidence.

What did they do?

they rdmed on of umbrella corps members and he personally recorded it

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMA4Dk3BRXU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=meoOwlsgk1s

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

For the staff members of yukies at least a strike beacuase this isent the first time they do something like this and I bet u all know it but don’t have evidence supporting it. For the players at least a warning for rdm. 

As as I said this isent my evidence I have answered as I see it on the video provided by one of the umbrella Corp members named clout. 

I did not know if it’s shall go to player report or staff report because some of them are staff and some are not. And that’s even more hilarious that they don’t know the rules.

And I’m so tired of hearing are members getting rdmed almost all the time and having no evidence and can’t for then report it in.

- support

First,  just this comment, alone yukies is extremely disrespectful we have names extremely active on the forums and we have names over our heads and have video.... There's no Psychical way you could get our name wrong so that's player disrespect on the forums I will be making a back up of this for the future ref as the amount of disrespect and you wonder why you guys are being shot at....

Secondly,

Why are you making a post on the forums there was online staff? This post is to attempt to slander my family name. ( i say it a bit butthere'ss staff on...)

Thirdly, the video first video containing the drive-by at 00:15 You proceded to stop and record an even where shots were fired in your car while attempting to abuse ingame physics, Also, you had room to get out of the area. At 00:18 you proceded to pull out an awp to the yukis that an extreme hostile They are protected under my  Family Info (http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21167-yuki-family-info/ )

section 

the Rules of  Engagement (https://bit.ly/2GxMNIP )

please refer to page 2 section 1 of the document and section 2

"Inherent Right of Self-Defense. A Yuki has the authority and obligation to use all necessary means available and to take all appropriate action to defend that yukis home or way of life and other yukis in the vicinity from a hostile act or a demonstration of hostile intent."

Hostile Intent:

The threat of imminent use of force by a foreign force, terrorist(s), or organization against the Yuki ’s and national interests, Yuki’s forces and, in certain circumstances, Yuki nationals, their property, Yuki commercial assets, and other designated non-Yuki forces, foreign nationals, and their property. When the hostile intent is present, the right exists to use proportional force, including armed force, in self-defense by all necessary means available to deter or neutralize the potential attacker or, if necessary, to destroy the threat. A determination that hostile intent exists and requires the use of proportional force in self-defense must be based on evidence that an attack is imminent. Evidence necessary to determine hostile intent will vary depending on the state of international and regional political tension, military preparations, intelligence, and indications and warning information.

At 00:32 my Yukis have full authority granted by the Rules of Engagement and my personal discretion to blow your ass off the map

I would like to note this video is accurate 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_ejAsT2w

Rhenic is like the Jets air to air combat or in the case "jumping" he's an expert at close range combat

Deathzone is like the Mobile Attack force he swept you off your feet like you were his prom date 

Fourthly, I would like to note at 00:35 he proceeded to lock his own car while two members had guns at him and proceed to pull out a weapon (shotgun)

Fifth, in the second video the thief already had a gun out at McKnight

At 00:12

p8uW0YB.png

You spat on Fame. Its been upheld by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals spitting on someone is assult and my yuki responded according to Rules of Engagement. 

Sixthly, You can't use another person's video for an rdm report the person who recorded it must make it themselves and i would like to note that the video doesn't have audio evidence so there's not a sufficient evidence int he matter to make a factual ruling and when posting videos like this please include 1 min before and after any circumstances to prevent he said she said.

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

- support

First,  just this comment, alone yukies is extremely disrespectful we have names extremely active on the forums and we have names over our heads and have video.... There's no Psychical way you could get our name wrong so that's player disrespect on the forums I will be making a back up of this for the future ref as the amount of disrespect and you wonder why you guys are being shot at....

Secondly,

Why are you making a post on the forums there was online staff? This post is to attempt to slander my family name. ( i say it a bit butthere'ss staff on...)

Thirdly, the video first video containing the drive-by at 00:15 You proceded to stop and record an even where shots were fired in your car while attempting to abuse ingame physics, Also, you had room to get out of the area. At 00:18 you proceded to pull out an awp to the yukis that an extreme hostile They are protected under my  Family Info (http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21167-yuki-family-info/ )

section 

"Inherent Right of Self-Defense. A Yuki has the authority and obligation to use all necessary means available and to take all appropriate action to defend that yukis home or way of life and other yukis in the vicinity from a hostile act or a demonstration of hostile intent."

Hostile Intent:

The threat of imminent use of force by a foreign force, terrorist(s), or organization against the Yuki ’s and national interests, Yuki’s forces and, in certain circumstances, Yuki nationals, their property, Yuki commercial assets, and other designated non-Yuki forces, foreign nationals, and their property. When the hostile intent is present, the right exists to use proportional force, including armed force, in self-defense by all necessary means available to deter or neutralize the potential attacker or, if necessary, to destroy the threat. A determination that hostile intent exists and requires the use of proportional force in self-defense must be based on evidence that an attack is imminent. Evidence necessary to determine hostile intent will vary depending on the state of international and regional political tension, military preparations, intelligence, and indications and warning information.

At 00:32 my Yukis have full authority granted by the Rules of Engagement and my personal discretion to blow your ass off the map

Rhenic is like the Jets air to air combat or in the case "jumping" he's an expert at close range combat

Deathzone is like the Mobile Attack force he swept you off your feet like you were his prom date 

Fourthly, I would like to note at 00:35 he proceeded to lock his own car while two members had guns at him and proceeds to pull out a weapon (shotgun)

Fifth, You can't use another person's video for an rdm report the person who recorded it must make it themselves and i would like to note that the video doesn't have audio evidence so there's not a sufficient evidence int he matter to make a factual ruling and when posting videos like this please include 1 min before and after any circumstances to prevent he said she said.

Dont spread those documents around acting like they are actual rules for GL. That doc isnt a valid defense for anything...

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

Dont spread those documents around acting like they are actual rules for GL. That doc isnt a valid defense for anything...

Its in response to members were claiming that the yukis rdm and result i came out with rules of engagement  

and your correct valid defense? sir might i add that i have done more for this resolving conflict i dont want to hear it  you haven't worked to ease the tensions hence document creations and my yukis be held to staff standard at all times  

this document had been up for a while as much attention as it has received and even Nolan review the document and said its "detailed i can say that" if it violated any rules im sure he would of said something i encourage you to read over it though :)

Unless you wanna give me some way to prevent people from "making staff reports over the littlest of things" your words not mine

also its to cover me because people ask why i never issue gang strikes

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-support

-I don't know why but the staff report section is for reporting violations of the staff handbook. This should be in the report center under a warn request.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

and i love how  able to point me out but you dont deal with the disrespect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PQC4yob.jpg

Its in response to members were claiming that the yukis rdm and result i came out with rules of engagement  

and your correct valid defense? sir might i add that i have done more for this resolving conflict i dont want to hear it  you haven't worked to ease the tensions hence document creations and my yukis be held to staff standard at all times  

this document had been up for a while as much attention as it has received and even Nolan review the document and said its "detailed i can say that" if it violated any rules im sure he would of said something i encourage you to read over it though :)

Unless you wanna give me some way to prevent people from "making staff reports over the littlest of things" your words not mine

also its to cover me because people ask why i never issue gang strikes

But your rules of engagement dont matter in the server. Thats not what determines if something is RDM or not. If your document said “Yukis are allowed to kill anyone who walks within 10 feet of them”, it dosent mean its not RDM

Edited by Snarlax

Lead Account Manager

But your rules of engagement dont matter in the server. Thats not what determines if something is RDM or not. If your document said “Yukis are allowed to kill anyone who walks within 10 feet of them”, it dosent mean its not RDM

SIr, Do you not see the cover me incase people ask why im not issuing gang strikes... Like i can say it in a video if you would like...

Let me be clear this "document" was created to prevent Yuki from shooting up the PD  which you and I know both well people complained and im sure that all you heard 

remember this

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21367-please-nerf-this/#comment-12901

I had one of Yukis on gun point he pulled an awp and killed me and he was under FearRP and said oh our Rules say never give up blah blah something like that 

now you are taking words and twisting them if you refer to http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21167-yuki-family-info/?do=findComment&comment=127558

' look at the disclaimer 

Disclaimer: 

Im not telling you to break rules and go carelessly but being a Yuki means admins will watch you like a hawk -_- also they love to follow me its a comedy show xD. Also, love the staff<3

its on their own agenda 

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support

It's also a bit sad that everyone is huddling around @Rhenic who almost all these many rdm reports are about. Yet he hasn't replied or tried to explain his own actions.

Edited by Dashiell

+Support

It's also a bit sad that everyone is huddling around @Rhenic who almost all these many rdm reports are about. Yet he hasn't replied or tried to explain his own actions.

Mate he doesn't have to the evidence speaks for its self and rhenic is pretty ticked off that and hes afraid he might go full nuclar if he replys to this post 

i mean i get it you guys dont like the yukis but eh someones gotta take the heat and unite the dept 

- support

Secondly,

section 

Hostile Intent:

Fourthly, I would like to note at 00:35 he proceeded to lock his own car while two members had guns at him and proceed to pull out a weapon (shotgun)

Fifth, in the second video the thief already had a gun out at McKnight

At 00:12

p8uW0YB.png

You spat on Fame. Its been upheld by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals spitting on someone is assult and my yuki responded according to Rules of Engagement. 

Sixthly, You can't use another person's video for an rdm report the person who recorded it must make it themselves and i would like to note that the video doesn't have audio evidence so there's not a sufficient evidence int he matter to make a factual ruling and when posting videos like this please include 1 min before and after any circumstances to prevent he said she said.

just reread this would ya 

PQC4yob.jpg

Mate he doesn't have to the evidence speaks for its self and rhenic is pretty ticked off that and hes afraid he might go full nuclar if he replys to this post 

i mean i get it you guys dont like the yukis but eh someones gotta take the heat and unite the dept 

just reread this would ya 

Ugh, I didn't want to do this but here it goes:

<Quote of her big -1, I wont be  quoting it because it is massive and already in the post above.>

First you say using the Yuki's name as a general description of the player involved is player disrespect. Who do you think the parties involved were? I've never laughed harder, so I already know you will be trying to make up a lot of stuff in this if you're trying to claim that.

Next you say, why not contact staff in game? I can't speak for him, but I assume either it takes time to upload, or most of the yukis involved are the same rank or higher then the staff online. And sometimes unfortunately staff are a bit bias to their own.

You claim that he pulled out an AWP in the first video that is false. Rewatch the video he just moused over the AWP never clicking on it. 

Next, (Are we having fun yet), You say, "You proceded to stop and recordRewatch the video, he was driving away while you took a shot at his car.

Next, You say, "shots were fired in your car while attempting to abuse ingame physics" What does that even mean? That does not justify randomly shooting at his car.

Then you try to put some stuff in which your rules of engagement are over the rules, which snar already denounced so I wont even.

"I would like to note this video is accurate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_ejAsT2w" Objection your honor, relevance.

"Rhenic is like the Jets air to air combat or in the case "jumping" he's an expert at close range combat" Objection your honor, relevance.

"Deathzone is like the Mobile Attack force he swept you off your feet like you were his prom date " Objection your honor, relevance.

"Fourthly, I would like to note at 00:35 he proceeded to lock his own car while two members had guns at him and proceed to pull out a weapon (shotgun)" He had a sniper our in active combat, for a split second he took his keys out, then switched back. Seriously? 

"Fifth, in the second video the thief already had a gun out at McKnight" Objection your honor, relevance.

Spitting on someone does not warrant rdm. I don't know how you are a moderator if you think a /me is rdm worthy.

Anyway, here is my justification. I stand by my +support. I didn't want to call out your fluff filled, disingenuous answer, but here it was. I understand your in damage control mode, i mean who wouldn't be in your situation, but come on man.

Edited by Dashiell

Asuna, this isn't serious rp, stop using actual laws to back up your families mistakes. :D

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I'm asking a forum diplomat to lock both posts or hide them until smt review as it's cause a lot of issue with players

PQC4yob.jpg

I'm asking a forum diplomat to lock both posts or hide them until smt review as it's cause a lot of issue with players

Not happening. This is staying open until SMT reviews it :D

Lead Account Manager