Zim's LT Application

Zim

Name: SM Zim 1D50

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35659549

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 or so months.

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 6

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I wish to help out with command as well as help SM's and below with anything they require form command, i wish to administer those ranks and keep the PD flowing as smoothly as possible and help to where high command do not have so much stress to deal with. I love the idea of PD and love what we do, i enjoy RPing as an Officer but wish to help the Department in ways i cannot as a Sergeant Major. I see what the stress does to command and would like to lift my share portion off of their shoulder's and do anything i can to help and make life easier for all, not just command but any rank in the PD. I wish to grow more in the PD and make some new friends as well as create more opportunities for other officers no matter the rank. I thank you for reading my application, have a great day!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

+ Support 

Seen ingame a lot and shows many of the leadership skills required to be apart of low command, he always makes sure pd are doing the correct things. He also listens to high ups well which is good. The only thing I would say is that he could yell at times.

Good luck!

+Support

-Seen active 

-been SM for a while 

-good application 

-fit for LT

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support 

-dosent know server rules that well 

-disrespects players a lot

-dosent seem fit for a leadership position

on the plus side all you need to do is change how you act to peole to get better but right now you are just really disrespectful and doesn’t know some server rules, read the all the department SOPs like I have to learn about the do’s and donts 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+SUPPORT

Yukis as a whole thinks he can rp pretty damn well and has my full backing :)

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg