• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:
EMS D FTO RR Captain Lut/SM Lut XR33/SNR Trooper Lut 1T91/ or just "Lut"

What is your steam name?: 
GummyMusher

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_1:0:65285859

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, I have had a lot of experience staffing on servers, I've been on Gmod since 2012 and here are all the servers I remember staffing on.

Frankies DarkRP - Admin

Imperium Gaming WWII RP - Moderator

Imperium Gaming WWI RP - Senior Moderator

Claymoregaming Metro RP- Head Admin

Static DarkRP - Superadmin

Revival Vietnam RP - Head Admin

Beyond Dark RP - Head Moderator

Beyond Star Wars RP - Admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
July of 2017.

What date did you make your forums account?
I Made this forums account on February 24th.
Link: http://gaminglight.com/main/profile/22777-gummymusher/

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?
2 (Although 1 was from a staff member that was removed the next day, for abusing)

Have you donated?
Yes, I Have.

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, Will Pass When Tested.

Timezone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I want to be a Staff Member because I want to better the server and make the PoliceRP community great and wholesome, making sure our community thrives with people in one of my biggest pushes in Staff. I have had many years of experience with staffing and I'm sure my experience will transfer over to this server, With my experience although I might just be a T-Mod I'm sure I can help people with staff problems all the way up to the admin level. Since I did that constantly as a head admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If the said person is swearing at me I would simply tell them to stop, that would be my verbal warning, if they continue that would be considered player/staff disrespect, as for the mass RDM I will explain to then they will be minged for what they have done, MassRDM situation will be handled with the 600 second minge and a warn for MassRDM after the situation dies down.

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+support

Knows his stuff

Good member

Good rper

Read the rules 

Good luck

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

have had a lot of interaction with lut and its all been positive he is calm and kind.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+support 

in my experiences with this particular member are very positive 

knows staff hand book pretty well

provides better ratio when it comes to criminals being staff

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+support

Knows his stuff

Good member

Good rper

Read the rules 

Good luck

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15