Munchies

Steam Name:  [GL] Munchies

Ingame Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:222609639

Have you donated to the server? Yes, $94 dollars

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Snar

Reason for Staff Restriction: Mass Disrespect in admin chat / Bullying

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  Well first off I don't know how I was Bullying and Mass disrespecting but anyways, So a couple of days ago I was playing on the server you know the usual and I'm not gonna name the staff member but he said "This guy is just farming hours" and I said "You can't talk" So me and this other staff member started having ago at each other, so then Snar came into this and said "Stop it you both or you guys will be both getting strikes" and so I said "Well I have already did my notice so strike me away if have to" so then Snar said "Are you gonna talk to me like that" I said "Hm" he said "Are you gonna answer me" I said "I'm not trying to be rude or anything" and then snar said "Good. 1 strike. 2 Strike your notice is up early" and at the point I was just angry and frustrated

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support for unrelated reasons to staff  restriction. Will be changed based on additional info.

What Aaron said in relation to being staff on another server

Edited by th3watchful

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Would you like to say what you said to get staff restricted? You just said how you got 2 strikes and were off the team. Maybe add in what you said when "angry and frustrated".

The reason he was taken off was for the comment “My notice is up anyway, strike me if you want to” as well as the overall smug and disrespectful attitude he showed to me in teamspeak.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

The reason he was taken off was for the comment “My notice is up anyway, strike me if you want to” as well as the overall smug and disrespectful attitude he showed to me in teamspeak.

Of course I am not SMT and it’s soley their decision, but maybe go a bit more lenient and give him one more chance. He seems like he was really sorry I and know he was a good staff member and is still a good player. And if he does mess up again he could just get perma restricted or something equal.

+ Support

Edited by Mike_da_noob

+Massive support 

doesn’t deserve it for 6 months should be shortened, munchies is a fun and lively guy 

-Lut

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+Massive support 

doesn’t deserve it for 6 months should be shortened, munchies is a fun and lively guy 

-Lut

Major +Support

Munchies was a great staff member and a great friend. He was well trusted, always got on duty when was needed, I feel like his restriction should be shortened sat the least. 

Maybe he wasn't having the greatest of all days? Everyone gets those

Of course I am not SMT and it’s soley their decision, but maybe go a bit more lenient and give him one more chance. He seems like he was really sorry I and know he was a good staff member and is still a good player. And if he does mess up again he could just get perma restricted or something equal.

+ Support

You do know this is his second chanced and he blew it.

Just to say But hes head admin on another server if he gets unrestricted he will probs attempt to apply for staff while head admin on the other server

Sorry dude

incorrect

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support for unrelated reasons to staff  restriction. Will be changed based on additional info.

What Aaron said in relation to being staff on another server

-support

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• 2 weeks later...

Major +Support

Munchies was a great staff member and a great friend. He was well trusted, always got on duty when was needed, I feel like his restriction should be shortened sat the least. 

Maybe he wasn't having the greatest of all days? Everyone gets those

-Support

As a admin you will have privelages and rules. Breaking them will get you removed.

Keep disrespecting and bullying not stopping is a well deserve staff restriction.

6 month is a fair and well deserved one.

-Support 

From what I have seen you haven’t changed much sense leaving staff you still like to join TS channels minge and mic spam. So I don’t see you being fit for staff or even really getting unstaff restricted.

Also This Is you second time as staff, You were removed as a Donor Mod. You were given Decent Amount Of Chances.

Edited by Voxxx

• 2 weeks later...