Jack Black's MAJ Application

Jack Black

Name: Jack Black

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141797682

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 1 Month 1 Week and 3 days

Rank Wanted: MAJ

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Assistant Chief Noot, Deputy Commissioner Toxic, Commissioner Nolan

Why should you be promoted? :

I believe that I should be promoted because I have lots of experience with being a command, being a leader; and good role model. Not only am I a good leader but I am active on the job whenever an officer has a question or needs help I am respectful and happy to help. I understand the server rules and community because of the time I have spent here (almost a year!!). Though out my time I have had the opportunity to hold many command positions and I am grateful for every one of them and the lessons they taught me. If I receive the rank of major I will continue learning and help the community to the best of my ability. Lastly, I believe I should be promoted because of how serious I take my position, I believe that as PD low command you are the people that the new officers look up to and who the civilians ask for when they need help or an explanation on what is happing in a situation. I am proud of my position and would be grateful if I could continue my journey with being PD low command. Thank you

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Jack Black

+Support 

-Good Guy

-Knows the rules 

-fit for MAj

-Been a CPT for a long time 

-Helpful 

Good Luck Dude! 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support 

-Good Guy

-Knows the rules 

-fit for MAj

-Been a CPT for a long time 

-Helpful 

Good Luck Dude! 

I think you should get it

was captain a long time before, like months ago 

fit for major

A Cheif Noot

+ support

Rp with him many times actually uses brain and makes things interesting

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support

+Great guy

+Great roleplayer

+Mature

+Been Captain for a good amount of time

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff