Noodles Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: 20ccupp

Ingame Name: Noodle

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412616503/home

Have you donated to the server? yes 80$

Staff Restriction Length: 6 months it will be over by April 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valkyri

Reason for Staff Restriction: i forgot to make a loa 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):   Ok so heres the story. i was playing Garrys Mod Police RP when my computer went up in smoke and caught on fire inside i had to throw away my computer because everything was destroyed in the computer so at the time i was thinking what am i going to do and im like oh my gosh how am i going to get a new computer so i had to pull out money out of my savings account in my bank to buy a new computer so i bought all the parts one by one and it took alot of them to ship and i had my friend build it for me and i for got to make a LOA on the forms for it and i went to go do it on my phone about a week later and it ws all ready too late for me to even make one i was all ready kicked of i love staff i love being apart of this community i love to help it out and make it better i do not abuse it in any way i dont  use my powers when im off staff only on staff if i really need to i know my rules and guidelines to being a staff because i was a trial mod for 4 months until my little incident that happen here. it was a simple mistake that happend and i did not think of it at the time because alot was going on my dog had just died at the time and then my computer went up in smoke and i had a bad time that last month and i know if i get this appeal accepted i will not make that mistake again and i will do my duties of being a great and respectful staff member. Also to add there has. Not been that many staff on lately and I will be on as much as I can. And around 12pm Eastern is really mingey and I can help fix that too I really miss helping this community. Thank-you 

Edited by -Noodle-
Needed to add more

+1 Support

Usually I would say "you went inactive this is your punishment" but in this case with the extenuating circumstance that happened to your PC I would say give him another chance. He cannot help the fact his PC literally exploded also he could not write an LOA without a PC to do it on. I feel he should have another chance to prove himself as staff due to the circumstances that caused his inactivity.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+1 Support

Usually I would say "you went inactive this is your punishment" but in this case with the extenuating circumstance that happened to your PC I would say give him another chance. He cannot help the fact his PC literally exploded also he could not write an LOA without a PC to do it on. I feel he should have another chance to prove himself as staff due to the circumstances that caused his inactivity.

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+1 Support

he told me about this before so he didn't make some random stuff up and when your computer explodes how are you supposed to remember an LOA

+1 Support

+1 Support

+1 Support

Definitely +Support 

Computer litterly exploded which is extremely dangerous and we are happy you are safe and well. With all that going on in his life it’s in considerate to expect him to remember to post an LOA.

+ Support

-Febreze-

+1 Support

He didn't do anything wrong; he was a good staff member and I see no reason to restrict him from staff. 

+support 

made an honest mistake

I'm happy you are safe and got a new computer good luck.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+1 Support 

Thank goodness that this computer incident did not get any worse and nobody was injuried. The last thing he should worry about is his demotion, I feel he should definitely get a second chance for this relatively small infraction. 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+1 Support

Wow

+1 Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+1 Support

Well put.