Toasty's Global Resignation

Toasty

Hey guys, as most of y'all know I have been a little MIA in game recently due to the fact I have been working on the map update. I was waiting to do this until after the update since I wanted to give y'all one last thing before heading out, I hope y'all enjoy the new map as much as I enjoyed making it. Throughout my time on this server, I have been able to meet a ton of different people and made a bunch of friends in the process, I remember joining back in January of 2021 and becoming a Security Officer, funny thing is I actually failed the test first time due to not paying attention and was told I could try again in 24 hours, I just changed my name and took the test again within the same hour, I only thought I would play for a couple days since I didn't know much about Gmod RP servers. Here I am now with only a couple months left until it would mark my 3 years on the server and after working my way up to O5 and SMT. Here are the shoutouts to all the people I have met along the way.

Zeeptin: I wish you the best of Luck with the server and I'm thankful you allowed me to be the one to work on the map update. 

Nu7 HCMD Buddy Trio

Piller: also known as "Pillercat" but a fan of Dogs and Turtles, I have known you since we were both Security NCOs and were a part of the same batch of Security JCMD. It has been a long journey since then. Make sure to give Ruby some treats for me.

Soul: Closest Friend I have made on this server. Back when I transferred from Security to Nu7 you made the switch easy since you were welcoming. 

O5 Members

Weiss: The Ancient one, you have been here so long and have done so much to help the server. It was fun working together with you as O5.

Infected: Didn't interact with you that much but you were a cool guy and a fellow member of O5.

Alexx: There always felt like there was some beef between us, not sure why but it was still cool working with you as SA and later O5.

Ozzie: You were killing it as SA, the DoTF/HCZ Manager tag team we had was great and made MTF the best it could be. MTF #1 (totally not biased). Later on though it did feel like there was some tension between us, not sure why but the past is in the past.

Hoovy: Great guy, has done so much for the server and is the guy who was the O5 Council. Had a lot of fun playing Friday the 13th with you and the few times we played Sea of Thieves; we never continued our Voyage. Also, a fellow Clash of Clans enjoyer (I got kicked from the clan for missing war attacks).

Starr: We never got to do the RDM RP we talked about. I still remember we had that talk on what our future O5 names would be then the next day you got jumped from LCZ Manager to O5.

Django: The Cowboy man, did a ton to help out the server. Was a great member of SA as well as O5.

Site Admin Members

Pills: Most recent Site Director and a great member of SA and would have been a great addition to O5 or Ethics Committee. Also known as the Duck Man.

Spixe: A fellow One Piece enjoyer. Did a ton as LCZ Manager, no doubt would have become O5 or Ethics Committee. 

Blackbeard: Didn't interact with you that much but you're a cool guy and the amazing work you're doing you will be O5 in no time.

Drizzle: Never really interacted with you but you have done a lot to help Research and Security. Keep up the good work.

Spider: Same as Drizzle I haven't interacted with you much but you're doing great as Director of Logistics and helping a lot with Maintenance and Medical.

Fool: First Director of Containment since the name was changed back. A fellow Halo enjoyer.

Goat: First Director of Intelligence, did a ton as E-11 CMDR as well as A-1 CMDR.

Curtis: Second Director of Intelligence. Was killing it as E-11 CMDR, and has been doing great as DoI. Keep up the great work.

Mind: Fellow Zone Manager at the time, did a lot to help LCZ.

Sixx: Can you spell the name of the state that is surrounded by Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Louisiana?

Cecil: First RnD General in a while. You did so much for CI, unfortunately after you left as General RnD didn't last.

If your name isn't here then I must have forgotten to add you but that doesn't mean you were irrelevant, I just simply forgot. 

I wish y'all a good one. 

Monkey D Luffy GIF

• Gaminglight Love 3

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

Damn, i remember the fun times we had when i was on Salvus Unit and we would be doing research on Dimensional Teleportation under an new MTF called "Rift Runners" ofc this wasnt an real branch but it was more to get an sense of RP and to include others within the testing!!!! I still have all the Docs as well and i looked back about an week ago and saw all the cool shit we did. I will never forget the times we did and i hope to see you elsewhere. We should totally play another game sometime!!!

From your favorite Salvus Unit
RRH Salvus Unit Sierra 11
Shadows 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

Fair well toasty, much love, we'll put the new map to good use!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• 3 weeks later...

Wait I just saw this. Bruh. O7 Toasty, you were a real one.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Peace Out, We always argued with each other for things for our respective branches but I feel like we both had the best intentions in mind for the branches and the server. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Little late to this, but you were Nu7 commander when I first joined, I remember being very nervous around you but you turned out to be super chill and one of the best Nu7 Commanders. It was awesome to see you go further

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM