Burning Memories - Ender's Resignation

Dagger

Well well well, yall probably never thought you’d see the day eh? Some of you probably were hoping this day would come. Anyways, let's get onto the meat of the post. It's gonna be a long one since I’m unsure whether I will ever truly return to the community in the ways I have previously. I’ll still play, but solely for fun like I always have. 

I’m probably gonna get some flak from some people for this, but It's time for a bit of Ender lore. I’ve been a part of Gaminglight as a community for about 4 years now, starting on ImpRP for the first year under the name Dagger, and now on SCPRP for the other 3 years under the name Ender. On SCP in particular, I’ve been command in the same branch twice (R&D). So, why’d I even bother coming back? As I’m sure many of you are aware, life can be unforgiving and occasionally outright cruel. I was unfortunately given the latter in my escapades of 2022. Certain things such as parents with alcohol issues, failing grades and a lack of social life can lead to this cool thing called “no longer wanting to live”. That happened to me (September 27th with a rope to be exact). Thankfully, my grandfather prevented me from making the biggest and quite possibly last mistake of my life that night. Get sent to a mental hospital, yada yada yada, find the love of my life (Sertraline medication), and subscribe to r/okaybuddyliterallyme. 

Believe it or not, having school work and playing TF2 as your only source of entertainment tends to be mentally draining. I needed a purpose. So one eventful Christmas vacation night, I joined the server looking to entertain myself. Things had changed and people I was friends with had been long gone, but thankfully terrorism never changes. I rejoined CI and quickly moved up the ranks for whatever reason, even managing to become both E4 and EOI. I finally had a bit of a purpose, something to grind during my large amount of free time. And before yall ask, life has been going pretty solid for me lately. I’ve got friends, do a fire af sport (Track is superior), amazing grades so far, and overall just feel like things are going good these days.

Whether it was blowing nerds up with E4, capturing tons of A1 with EOI, or getting out of a ban by Zeeptin himself, I’ve had a tremendous amount of fun during my time playing CI, and made many friends that I’ll remember for a long time. MOST of this community has been something special to me for the longest time, and when I say the community, I almost solely mean the people in it. I have certain things I’d like to say regarding both the management of the server as well as Site Administration, but considering that most of the people I’ve seen who criticize the system get banned, I think I’ll keep my thoughts to myself for once. 

I want to thank all of those people that made my experience in this community so special over the years. I’m trying not to reiterate myself too much, but you guys have brought me a gaming experience unlike any other, and I’m truly sorry that that experience seems to be slowly fading away. 

To keep it simple, I’ve been losing motivation to play as of late. I think a lot of people are. We used to hit the max player count during meetings, now we only hit 60-70 people if we're lucky during the biggest meetings of the week. At this point, we rarely get new players, and are literally just playing with the same dedicated members day after day. I think I’ve been hanging onto the burning memories of what things once were, and it's about time for me to let go. 

Mentions:

CI: You guys have been in my life longer than some people I know IRL. I cannot thank all of you enough for everything we’ve done together, 

E4: Yall have been a large part of my experience on the server, and have shown me the truth regarding a lot of matters. I can only wish you guys the best of luck in the future, y’know being the best SF and all. So, one last time, C5 Cataphract V signing off. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907638512969449523/1122556318067200140/Screenshot_2023-06-25_115731.png

EOI: The longest “SF”  I’ve ever been a part of. I’ve tried my damn best to make EOI the best Agency on the server, and I think I succeeded. Yall are the only reason I stayed on the server as long as I did, and because of that I’ve tried to leave you guys off in the best situation possible. I know there are numerous agents capable of being the Head EOI needs, and I’ll cherish the memories I made with you guys along my journey in CI. For once last time, this is D1 Freeman I signing off. image.png 

Sean Johnson: The true Head of E4 that was unceremoniously sent to the void for speaking their mind. You were a great guy to be around and nobody can replace you. Long live A1 Exodus I. 

Kiwi: A real one that could have been O5 if they didn’t resign. The best General/DoDA that CI could have asked for. Thanks for sticking around for so long and fighting for CI even after reaching Site Admin (unlike cough cough Pills)

Ignis: Pills_Theory.mp3. Jokes aside, although we didn’t get along at times, I believe you are the kind of Commander that CI in particular needs. Thanks for the fun times, and I’ll see you on the other side. Also Patrick Bateman is literally you.

Deuce: Most based LTCMDR in CI. Keep on fighting for roleplay, and come join me in the retirement home when the time comes. 

Bossatron: You're literally so inactive I don’t have anything to say about you except that you're a virgin War Thunder addict.

Catalyst: Roleplay

Zulu: You have shown amazing potential within both EOI and CI as a whole. Although I won’t officially be there, I look forward to watching you rise through the ranks. Thank you for giving it your all in EOI, I couldn’t have asked for a better agent.

Sogi: Your A1 suck at not getting captured. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pNBFTGzv6SYAM/d1337A1j6ing?invite=cr-MSxHeW0sMTk1MDg4Mjks 

Human: I guess you really are only human after all. You have, alongside Tazza, been the greatest help in EOI I could ask for. Thank you for all the passion you put into it, and keep up the great work!

Tazza: I’ve had a lot of great times with you throughout my time in CI, thanks for your help in EOI! I couldn’t have asked for a finer Overseer, as well as friend.

Fishulus: Hey guys this Senior Researcher is looking pretty fishy. We should ID check them, NOW!

Cecil: There are CIA Gangstalkers outside your home trying to make you take your Schizophrenia medication. Don’t do it. It's eternity in there.

Pure: All the real ones hate you

Dick Grayson: Richard Grayson (It’s even funnier the second time!)

Dutch: Despite being a closeted furry (I mean c’mon now, “Dutch”???), You've been a great friend of mine and I’ve had a blast playing with you. Till we meet again.

Destroyer: Dawg went from Destroyer to Destroyher 💀

Box: Riot shield funny. Maintains the title of Gaminglights last true tryhard.

Mary: I’m like 90% sure you genuinely hated me but I don’t care. You were a great Commander for GOC, and despite our interactions being lacking over the past few months, I still remember the good ones. Best of luck in your future endeavors man.

Wannabe Site Director Pills: Ain’t no way they made the 14 year old one rank away from O5 💀

Phill: Philler + Clummer Pilled + No maidens + your a 10-91d

Don Ceech: The chillest mf in GL. Kinda less chill for getting banned for using aimbot though. Also you suck at Apex.

Clarkie: Man you hated me bruh fuck you I hope your family has a nice Christmas

Rose/Agent Salem: Thank you for helping give me some of the best RP experiences I’ve ever had on the server. I’m sorry that Agent Skinner’s tale was cut short, but rest assured knowing that you are most definitely still hired.

Eevee: You're a strange British lady, but a nice one. Every interaction I’ve had with you has been pleasant, and I’m glad I had the chance to be friends with you. Thanks for the hugs.

Garry Obama: Obamna 😭 SODA!!!! 😀

Xbox: Sexy buff mercenaries

Mark Clancy: Your not getting EOI you British fuck

Jaune: You're also not getting EOI nerd. Long live the Dinkledoffs.

Prox: You recovered from your riot shield addiction 🙏

Faye: Walawalawala I hate-

Clyde: Dawg I still remember you and Bossatron going at it while Sean was inducting me into E4. Never before have I heard so many slurs come out of two peoples mouths in such a short time frame. Also Blacklisted so major L.

Tangerine Baker: Orange my beloved

Fool: You're a fool that kicked almost all the furries out of NU7 which is based as hell.

Cryptonus: Gaminglight Slander supporter #1

Jrshafer: Gaminglight Slander supporter #2

Combine Elite 3650: Thanks for being the main character in the hit game Entropy: Zero 2, and showing me that the problems of the mind are not the problems of the soul. Also giving me a sweet callsign.

SMT: 🤓

Zeeptin: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1puslc9glGJFRC/d1337vRh0C7V?invite=cr-MSxBa3ksMTk1MDg4Mjks

For those of you that weren’t mentioned, or had rather short notes, I like to think that my experiences with yall throughout my time in the community are worth more than a silly resignation note. 

And with that, I shall give my final message and then proceed to dox myself because I feel like it (filthy ass mirror included). 

20230819_125955.jpg 

SUBJECT: CI CPT ENDER CE3650 / D1 FREEMAN I / C5 CATAPHRACT V 

BENEFACTOR: AGENT SKINNER

ENTERING STASIS

• Gaminglight Love 3

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

lmao i never  hated you i just liked messing with you have a good one man

Clarkie

3 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Thank you for helping give me some of the best RP experiences I’ve ever had on the server. I’m sorry that Agent Skinner’s tale was cut short, but rest assured knowing that you are most definitely still hired.

You were one of the most fun people to play with on gaminglight and one of the most fun people to talk to. I still wish you hadn't been removed from ET as you ran some of the most creative and compelling events I've seen, it's something I hope I can match one day. 

Good luck with whatever comes next, it'll be sad to see you go. 

[EOI] [:>Initiate_Directive:_Forget_About_Freeman<:]

Despite being told to forget about you, you will live on and not be forgotten. Thanks for the amazing times whilst I've been in CI. I have cherished the good memories I have made in such little time. I hope things are greener on side so you can finally let loose and enjoy yourself! You have been an amazing Head of EOI and I will always stay true to the freeman way of doing things. God Speed.

its been nice getting to know u  and i am every time u was around we never had no hate  with u or any ci and its nice to chill and talk to u big hugs and if u come back u best hang with me  again 🙂

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

There goes another based individual 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

HOW? HOW COULD YOU DIE LIKE THAT? HOW DAGGER?

Imma be real ender, you were one of the few people on this server that had that fire that I admired. You always would fight for change and you never backed down from a challenge. You continued to do your best even after others tried to bring you down, coming back to the server after so many resignations and you still went as hard as you could. You never took anything at face value, never was a yes man, was always willing to challenge a statement, something we needed now more than ever.

I will always respect how you were always relatable and down to earth in many matters. You led EOI and many others to glory, and I’m glad I got to see some of that good old insurgency spark before you left. 

it’s truly sad to see another piece of the insurgency old blood go down. Hang in there ender, you are number one.

o7

• Like 2

it was great having you in CI and it was even more great having you as my boss.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, Dagger said:

Kiwi: A real one that could have been O5 if they didn’t resign. The best General/DoDA that CI could have asked for. Thanks for sticking around for so long and fighting for CI even after reaching Site Admin (unlike cough cough Pills

See you around

3 hours ago, Pure said:

At least i got a mention *Cough @K I W I

The real ones wouldn't mention you smh

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |