Billy Player Report- Denied

David

Your in-game name: David

The player's in-game name: N/A

The player's steam ID (required): My tools.gaminglight.com is slow, once I figure out the Steam id, I will edit this post. I am reporting Reserve Colonel Billy.

What did the player do: His was too disrespectful.
   The context before his first message was that I told him that if he acted disrespectfully, it would make him and his family look bad. After I sent the message, I changed my mind and deleted it not to cause beef. However, he saw the message.

I can ask the Blaze command team for a screenshot of the logs if confirmation is needed.

Evidence (required): spacer.png

What should happen to the player: His toxicity should not be left unchecked. I recommend that he receives a formal warning.

Any extra information:

Edit: Now he is in my DM's talking more crap.

Edited by David
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Dislike 3

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+/- Support

I really do not know about this situation, since its in discord I do not really care tbh but rather hear what SMT has to say about this.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, Bailey Zappe said:

-support

You didn't bother to deescalate, you just took the bait and kept going, and this is really lowkey disrespect to begin with. A warn is totally unnecessary and this didn't even happen on the server, it was on Discord.

I forgot to mention that this happened in a Gaminglight criminal faction Discord. Which technically is a Gaminglight server.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support lmao

-this is just a petty report

-the blaze command and SL command should have just stopped continuing the conversation then the report wouldn't be a thing I could continue more but I don't have the time

- lmao new thing 🤣 if he was banned from the discord it has been handled lmao and I don't think you would report him on the forums for him "dissing" you

Edited by Slasher
smh
  • Dislike 1

i dont care GIF 

-Support

So let me get this right your mad I called you a Silly Bitch, A Mutant and said you had turbo tits. The fact you have even brought this onto the forums is embarrassing it happened in the blaze discord where it was dealt with 💀

Edited by Billy S
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

12 hours ago, Slasher said:

-Support lmao

-Support
If this had happened in game it would change to a +Support
(I've never seen someone who can't even play the server get warned about a message within a discord)

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-Support lmao

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

-support

-dude get off the internet if you can't handle insults 💀
-if you know billy thats how he talks (funny scot)
-dont get into an arugment and whine like a child once they argue back with you ☠️

• Like 3
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-support

what would even be the warn for? player diss? 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/5/2023 at 3:54 PM, Calamity said:

+/- Support

I really do not know about this situation, since its in discord I do not really care tbh but rather hear what SMT has to say about this.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 7/5/2023 at 5:09 PM, Bailey Zappe said:

-support

You didn't bother to deescalate, you just took the bait and kept going, and this is really lowkey disrespect to begin with. A warn is totally unnecessary and this didn't even happen on the server, it was on Discord.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support

I do not allow any toxicity and since he doesn't play the servers and wants to act that way I just banned him from my discord. I dont care if it was on discord or not this should not be aloud or tolerated and he deserves some sort of punishment. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

On 7/5/2023 at 4:54 PM, Calamity said:

+/- Support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat