• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Logi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95923448

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 941 hours battlemetrics link

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): imgur link

Why do you want to join event team?: I want to join the event team because I'm passionate about creating PTs, developing RP events, and assisting players in order to create enjoyable and engaging experiences for the community. I want to make PTs, so that I can challenge players' abilities and give them opportunities to improve their skills while having fun. I want to create RP events because it would allow me to be creative and make unique scenarios that encourage players to think outside the box while promoting camaraderie and collaboration. Additionally, I want to assist players with ET sits, whether with tests or door fixing, because it would let me be a more supportive force in the community. I want to join event team because my ultimate goal for this server is to enhance the overall experience for all players by contributing positively through memorable events, PTs, and assistance.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: With more than 900 hours logged on the server, I maintain a clean record of zero warnings and zero strikes. I do this because I am committed to the rules and SOPs of the server. I believe that upholding these guidelines is essential for creating a fair and enjoyable RP environment for all players. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but I wish to learn

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

Operation Plaguebringer: The Struggle for SCP-049

The Combine sends four hacked camo R.I.G. units into the SCP facility to steal SCP-049 and turn its cure into a bioweapon. MTF members must eliminate the R.I.G. units, protect SCP-049, and investigate the units' hard drives. The hard drives inform that the Combine want 049 and are about to attack again. The Combine then launches a two-wave attack with hacked R.I.S. units, followed by their own forces, in an attempt to retrieve SCP-049. MTF must defend the facility and prevent the Combine from escaping with SCP-049.

Event Details:

I would advert comms to Foundation Forces that there are four suspicious R.I.G. units wearing camo in the facility and they are to be eliminated immediately.

Foundation player combatants are responsible for neutralizing the R.I.G. units, protecting SCP-049, and ensuring the containment of other SCPs during the attack.

After defeating the R.I.G. units, players must collect the hard drives from the defeated robots and investigate them to uncover the Combine's plans and intentions.

Players, with the help of facility researchers, analyze the hard drives to determine the Combine's next move. They discover that the Combine plans to send hacked R.I.S. units to attack the site in order to retrieve SCP-049 and use him to make a bio weapon.

The Combine launches a two-wave attack with hacked R.I.S. units, engaging the MTF in a fierce battle. Players must use their combat skills, teamwork, and tactical prowess to defeat the R.I.S. units and prevent them from retrieving 049.

After successfully fending off the two waves of R.I.S. units, the Combine forces themselves join the fray. Players must continue to defend SCP-049 and the facility against the powerful squad of Combine soldiers.

The outcome of the event depends on the players' success in defending SCP-049 and the facility. If the Combine manages to escape with SCP-049 at any point after the R.I.G. die they win. If the MTF successfully repels the Combine forces, they win and the event is over.

Plaguebringer Aftermath - The Engineered Outbreak

This follow-up event only occurs if the Combine wins the previous event. After successfully stealing SCP-049, the Combine engineers the cure to cause a massive SCP-008 like outbreak, with zombies that are tougher and stronger than normal. MTF members must contain the outbreak, eliminate the infected subjects, and find a way to counteract the engineered virus.

event details:

I advert foundation forces comms to inform foundation forces that a possible wave of zombies similar to 008 is coming as a result of the Combine's meddling with SCP-049. The infected subjects are more resilient and dangerous than usual. MTF members are instructed to assemble and prepare for containment efforts/defense.

The players that want to be the combine zombies are only given zombie/raptor claws v2 and a gun and set health and armor and a keycard hacking device. Their goal is to RP infect foundation staff and take over the foundation.

Players must work together to quarantine affected areas, set up containment barriers, and prevent the engineered SCP-049 virus from spreading throughout the facility.

The super soldier engineered zombies will come in waves and attack the foundation combatants multiple times.

Players, with the help of facility researchers, must investigate the engineered SCP-049 virus and search for a way to counteract its effects. This may involve recovering samples from the dead combine zombies, analyzing data , and quickly developing a cure through multiple roll offs and /acts.

Once a cure or countermeasure is discovered, someone must spray it as a gas all around the facility. This will cause the super soldier engineered combine zombies to stop coming. Then MTF should go around and check people for infection through roll offs. At a certain number or higher, they should report to med bay to be given the cure through a shot.

Edited by Logi

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

+support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

On 4/30/2023 at 12:01 PM, Leww said:

+support 
Logi is a great guy so he should definitely get ET!!!!

Logi is a very cool warden!!!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]