Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. -Support -if anything river should’ve made a player report if this really bothered him. -probably banter, if river was offended he would’ve reported it himself why would you go out of your way to report someone that didn’t insult you directly instead you report someone on another persons behalf? -also it shouldn’t be a ban rather a warn for disrespect, a ban is a bit excessive in this case
  2. Never mix bleach and rubbing alcohol
  3. +support would make a good staff member put effort into his app answered the questions in detail been here fo a while good luck
  4. + SUPPORT I HATE THE GANGSTER GOD COMMUNIST COMPUTER BRAINS
  5. Thank you kind stranger, upvoted!
  6. join shock theyre underrated and redpilled as fuck!
  7. What is your in-game name?: Raoul Duke What is your steam name?: anton chigger What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:196908558 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Alot. Previous Senior Admin here on imperial Staff member of the month October 2020 What date did you start playing on the community?: Started playing January of 2020 What date did you make your forums account?: January 30, 2020 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Darth How many warns do you have on the server?: None Have you donated?: Yes Darth Rank What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes several times over
  8. +support man obviously made an accident I say let him back on the server with a Davy Crockett Free my mans
  9. Tay Keith did nothing wrong! free my mans!