Should I become a T-mod  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a T-mod

• Yes(Reason)
    • No(Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Phenix

2. What is your steam name?: Phenix The Meme

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198197389465

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have a bit of experience with staffing as I am staff on 3 discord servers, but when it comes to Gmod RP servers, no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid August

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 24 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? Yes, $10 for VIP

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator on PoliceRP

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, but I have applied for staff on another server, but it was declined

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I should be given a chance to help out the community to help it grow as a whole and to help the players of this server to the full extent of my powers. I know to always respect the CoC (Chain of Command)as breaking this will come with a demotion. I keep constantly read up on all the manuals and SOPs of all the departments, even the staffs hand book even though I am not staff, I like to keep read up. I will always see what is new with the community and will always try my hardest to keep it safe from minges and other rule breakers. I know all the ban times and what is a warn, not a ban from my observations of staff. As staff, i will try my hardest to make Gaming Light a safe place for all. I will make this server a safe place for the minorities of the world seeing as I am also apart of the minorities. I also know how to have fun(Within reason) with friends and other community members. In short, I will try my hardest make Gaming Light the best server of them all.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calmly freeze them, the continue to ban them for 3 hour for Mass RDM and staff disrespect x 2(This would also come with a warn)

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

Not a lot of effort in app

#15 is completely wrong

Staff on discord servers aren't the same thing as GMOD

In my opinion Phenix, you need to work on your effort in your application, also, don't vote yes on your own poll...

{SPR} Phenix the CommunistToday at 3:58 PM
@everyone PLZ Support my T-mod app:

Gaminglight Forums
Phenix's Trial Moderator Application
What is your in-game name?: Phenix What is your steam name?: Phenix The Meme What is your steam ID?: 76561198197389465 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have a bit of experience with staffing as I am staff on 3 discord servers, but when it c...

AND UR ADVERTISING IN A DISCORD GROUP SO U COULD BE ACCEPTED

Edited by Cowss

41 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong

In my opinion Phenix, you need to work on your effort in your application, also, don't vote yes on your own poll...

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

16 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong

- advertised his app

That bald Aussie Guy

17 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong

-support seems you havent read the staff handbook you cant ban as a trail mod

17 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong

I'm gonna agree -support

But also, technically there is no right or wrong answer to the "How would you handle" question. It is whatever you think should happen and it is within the applicant's judgement. 

-support

From owning, managing, and staffing a handful of servers in my time. I can tell by the way you act in game and out that you would be a terible choice for staff. Aswell you did not put effort into your application which is something I truely despise because that means you didn't have the common decency nor care that much to even put some time and thought into the application. Your attitude is also another thing that this server does not need or need more of. You would not be able to handle staffing on your own which means other staff member would have to baby sit you.

You would be to much of a hasel, a liability risk loseing players, and a report magnet.

SO OVERALL IT'S A BIG FAT

-SUPPORT

Thank you, SGT War Gamer 1D44

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

On 11/7/2018 at 4:47 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

- Support

Average warns

#15 is completely wrong