Victus' support application

Victus

Victus' Application  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to be support?

• Yes (please provide reasons)
    • No (please provide reasons)

In-Game Name:  Jedi Master Aayla Secura-Ensign Victus 

Steam Name: (GL)Victus

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:92145457

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes I am as moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am almost always on teamspeak when I roleplaying.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I would like to become support staff because this community is by far my favorite role playing environment and I have grow to respect all high staff and also I have grown with starwars rp and have dedicated many hours to this community both the first 4-5 months of 2017 as well as when i returned. I previously held the rank of moderator on SWRP under Dirtytug's management as well as senior mod under Kenny and hotshot's management of milrp then i took a brief break to return to a new SWRP community and i have put in hour after hour of work trying to help the server both in roleplay as well as maintaining the Serious rp environment Gaur is trying to reinforce with the help of his vast staff team him and Eman assembled. When i am not working i am practically always on the server as well as beginning to spread to other servers and grow in the community as well as independent server my most recent ventures are on both SWRP and milrp as i am currently staff on SWRP and attempting to become officer on Milrp. I have worked hard to build my reputation as both high command and staff. Essentially I am trying to explain my dedication to the community as well as my strive to better it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I always bring a positive outlook to our community and strive to help out everyone I can in my time with this community. As well as my primary goal in Gaminglight is to ensure everyone receives proper care to make sure they enjoy there time on our servers.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Hello (insert player's name) I am Victus I understand you were having issues with (channel player was pulled from) would you like to tell me in more detail what i can help you with today and i will try my absolute best to help you in anyway I can.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes i agree to uphold these rules and will try my best for this community.

-Spetsnaz VCMDR 104th Victus

2 hours ago, Invaliff said:

+Support

- Professional

- Knows TS well

- Well written application

- Will be a great support staff team member

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Invaliff said:

+Support

- Professional

- Knows TS well

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

14 hours ago, Invaliff said:

+Support

- Professional

- Knows TS well

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic