Sign in to follow this  
Nolan

Please Read

47 posts in this topic

Yea leave the RDM to MilitaryRP buddy.

LOL, its not really rdm it just lacks rp in the sense of not rping a traffic stop out until its absolutely clear you are being arrested. Stuff like this just makes me irritated tbh

It's a cluster Fu*k  I mean both sides are always pushing back at each other and people are becoming targets if its another family that's shooting you then do, please tell I have astro astronomical Influence on them

Now I do see the FailRP at traffic stops that is being discussed here, and let me tell you it is one of my biggest pet peeves. However, the PD needs to know how to do proper stops as well. No more of this getting out, giving a ticket, and running. Also, next meeting I attend I will be bringing up the topic of meta gaming and calling an armed felony stop for running a stop sign because they are a Yuki. It’s not ok and it’s bad RP. This whole FailRP situation goes both ways at the end of the day. 

Every once in a while is fine because these things to happen in real life. 

But if I pull you over and you say "officer if you give me a ticket I will shoot you" then I will count that as failrp and respond accordingly. 

If you panic because you have "drugs" or "weapons" then that changes things. 

I agree 100%

Especially since police only have a pea-shooter glock. before back up arrives, the cop is already dead.

I have seen a decrease though, and protests are much more non violent and RP.

Story time...a car drives into the opposite lane and crashes into me. I attempt a pullover. Vehicle pulls over. Before I could identify myself and tell the driver why they are being pulled over. Two people come out of the car and just shoot at me and goes to my dead body and says "This is why you shouldn't pull us over." I'm sick and tired of all of this because I'm over here trying to RP a traffic stop while these people just jump out with weapons and shoots me down. OVER A SIMPLE/MINOR traffic violation.....i'm done.

agreed it has gotten to the point where it has become a huge issue. And there is no RP to be done expect shoot 

But in traffic stops people either drive off or shoot well at least most of the ones I have been in have.

I usually do but when I pull over and the cop rams in my car on purpose I start acting shut up 

I will make sure that SWAT and Yukis don't fight. The last thing I want is tension between SWAT and Yukis.

Oh god whatever is needed to prevent a Yuki vs. Swat war we need to do. Let's save everybody that lives on this Earth while we still can...

If only people either drive off or don't pay the fine or straight up wip out a heater. 

I agree, a shoot out every once and a while is fun, but it is not very good rp when every time somebody gets pulled over they either run away or shoot because of a $250 fine.

Yesterday I was in a situation you had to see to believe. I was being accused of multiple things I did not even do. and the moderators acted unprofessionally and disingenuous towards me. Luckily I have the situation on tape. P.S sorry my mic was awfully close to my mouth. And the beginning has nothing to do with the situation, just an editing mishap.

If you wanna lodge a complaint against our staff,please do so in the administration section.

Yea I see that a lot and It makes a lot of people mad I get mad when it happens not going to lie its dumb cause people do it so they don't go to jail.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

I agree, a shoot out every once and a while is fun, but it is not very good rp when every time somebody gets pulled over they either run away or shoot because of a $250 fine.

On 2/27/2018 at 8:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

Posted (edited)

If cops don’t escalate the traffic stop to an arrest there won’t be any shootings. I think it comes down to how the cops handle a traffic stop

Edited by Kiki

On 2/27/2018 at 1:41 PM, Toxic said:

"What seems to be the Officer, problem?" - Toxic and Snar

On 2/27/2018 at 6:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

I agree that traffic stops shouldn't be a shootout every time. I also understand where the criminals are coming from because not all cops have the same intentions as you, when I was just getting started on this server I was given a $20,000 fine for something I didn't do (scraping a police car) but I was too new to know to report it. After that I avoided police ever since. Now I'm in EMS so I don't have to worry about police but just wanted to give you a reason why some criminals might rather run than get a fine.

It really does break the RP when I try to pull someone over for running a stop sign and they instantly shoot at me. On the flip side,  I always wait until they have reached the decision for the traffic stop before I make any moves. 7/10 times they will usually give me a verbal warning for a minor traffic stop and its great for everyone and actually fun (as much fun as being pulled over can be)  I wish people could at least refrain from killing the officer until they try to arrest you ect..