General Suggestion - D class smuggler change (Smoke grenade) - Denied

Ashe Fox

What are you suggesting? - D class smuggler can currently buy flashbangs for 100k each, and 1mil for a full shipment. As it currently stands, flash bangs kinda suck for d class. I am suggesting we change the flashbang out for smoke grenades, and have them sold for 50k each, 500k for a full shipment. This would actually aid d class more, and make them more affordable but still very expensive.

How would this change better the server? - Makes d class more fun and makes a useless grenade get replaced with a good one

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Makes gensecs job harder, but the smokes will be very expensive so its not like they will be spammed 24/7

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+support

there is already 0 fucking balance in D-block so why not add more shit to the pile that can just be removed later?, until D-block becomes less security bias and equal for both sides im giving d-class buffs +supports

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

7 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

there is already 0 fucking balance in D-block so why not add more shit to the pile that can just be removed later?, until D-block becomes less security bias and equal for both sides im giving d-class buffs +supports

In what world should D class be equal to Security? They are still prisoners, it's not meant to be a 50-50 1v1. 

- Support as this will ruin D block

Username: Stryker

35 minutes ago, Stryker_ said:

In what world should D class be equal to Security? They are still prisoners, it's not meant to be a 50-50 1v1. 

ok? this is shit aint real life its a game and you wouldnt like it if d-block was d-class sided would you now? if this was real life first off this wouldnt exist but lets leap logic for a second.

D-class would forever be in cells only to leave when research want them, MTF & Gensec would be patrolling the cell blocks 24/7 checking cells to make sure d-dclass dont have stuff,  and guess what that just aint fun for d-class.

it may be fun for MTF and gensec because they get to kill people but like for d-class we wouldnt be able to mine for heavy ass weaponry, we wouldnt have the luxury of gambling, we wouldnt have luxury of free space at all we'd be locked in a small cell until needed.

granted security should still have a slight advantage over d-class because they get fast moving classes, cloaking stuff, mtf & many jobs to secure d-block, the most d-class have to kill security with is SMGs, D-class win d-block because gensec either are off doing other things or they are just not co-operating and are just running around dying because they try to rush the d-class CC when they're on 23 hp and 0 armor.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

With the new map, I feel like D-Class need some sort of edge over whatever the new layout will be. Maybe raise the price a bit to balance it out some more but I don’t see an issue.

And if you can’t kill someone with 100 HP or kill them as soon as you see the smoke, that’s on you. It’s boring sitting there waiting for CI and if D-Class riot more it’s fun for everyone.

Edited by Mary

Free From GL ❤️

9 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-Support 

Due to the upcoming new map, I think prematurely accepting a suggest like this wouldn’t be wise. Fact of the matter is we won’t know what state D-Block will be in until players have settled down. It wouldn’t be smart for a suggestion that has the potential to offset the current state of D-Block to mess up the next.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 3/18/2023 at 12:43 AM, Sprink said:

-Support letting any dclass be able to obtain smokes would completely throw off the balance in dblock.

17 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

- Support as this will ruin D block

yea no -support.

3 hours ago, Warthog said:

I think flash bangs should be cheaper atleast like 1 mill for a shipment seems like a waste of money

This would cause seizers, it was an issue before.

Probably best to wait until the new map for this suggestion

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

I think smoke grenades could allow for more gameplay for the D-Class. This would allow for more interesting roleplay and combat giving the d-class a fighting chance here and there. 50k is too low in my opinion though. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+/- support, i feel like we should wait for the new map to release before implementing this as depending on how the new map functions and plays, this may or may not be necessary.

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

I think smoke grenades could allow for more gameplay for the D-Class. This would allow for more interesting roleplay and combat giving the d-class a fighting chance here and there. 50k is too low in my opinion though. 

Giving d-class smoke grenades would lead to less roleplay, not more. Completely prevents researchers from testing or doing any roleplay with d-class when they are constantly rioting.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat