Sam Alpha 1 Officer Application

Glizzy Gobbler

1.Name: Sam

2. Current and former RP ranks: CI 1st LT , CJ Doom III , OH-2 , RRH Salvus Unit Alpha 2

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96660236

4. DiscordID: !Sam#9647

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I would like to be an officer in Alpha 1 because i have always liked the idea of a Alpha 1 branch, and i would like to help in improving the branch when the reworks gets released. I have also dedicated myself alot to RRH and now that it becomes an actual branch i want to dedicate myself even more by becoming an Officer and climbing the ranks of Alpha 1

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I have command experience in CI, aswell as experience as a reasonably high rank in one of the most redacted Special Forces on the server which is E4, so i think i could be trusted with command duties and with possible redacted information that comes with the branch. I would treat everyone in the branch fair with no bias and give everyone a chance to grow in the branch. I would always be looking out for my fellow Alpha 1 members and help them be the best version of themselves, but i would also hand out fair punishments to those deserving and make sure they follow server rules and branch rules at all times.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I would not tolerate any toxicity in the Alpha 1 branch, any member of the branch that is disrespectul to another member of the community no matter what branch they are in will be punished accordingly. I will encourage people to participate and host PT's and work together with other branches as much as they can.

Edited by Glizzy Gobbler

27 minutes ago, Pure said:

+support

Bro is already Squad lead in RRH and Command in CI 

Is also apart of Salvus and has experience of Red Right Hand

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic