Akeru's Resignation

Akeru

The server is not as fun as it used to be this is not because server is shit but I've lost interest in the server as a whole Yea, all good things come to an end, i guess. I really enjoyed my time on the server and becoming Vice Commander then Commander. I have spent some time here and I have reached not what I wanted, but at least what I could. i've met so many people and had so much more fun than i ever thought i could have on this server but its time for me to go, i have other things to do in real life and i can't commit myself to this anymore. I'm going to miss this so much and i might come back some day but i don't see that happening soon. I'm not good with goodbyes but i hope you all know that i will miss you, it was all fun. thank you for having me as a Commander I know I wasnt the best but I've tried my best. cya guys next time|

I'll miss 501st meetings

Top Tier Real Ass Gs😈😈

Crunch 

Cammin

Miyo 

Real Ass Gs

Tage
Deadly - I love you
Jaeger  - Love you too, dont let 501st die
Rico - Blonde 
Frosty -  Main Homie, Good luck with ST
Caro - Worst Vice Commander and Best ARC Lead
ENT -  You was the one who mentored me for VCMDR thank you for everything
Footsniffa - Marshall Footsniffa sir!
Joker - How did you got reserves and I didnt I'm mad
Quicky - Good luck with 501st get that Vice commander spot for me
SwagCold - Good Luck with 501st you're doing great
Ghost - Pick up your activity good sir!
Zabuza - Best HC!! 
Snubster
Theta -  was amazing Commander, I want my activity prize please
Twinkles - Suck at sea of thieves
Titan
Hotdog - I hope you revive SF
Yuri - Good Luck with Naval
BOB
Jover - Roadman
Carl
501st Man
Hanjo
Doom 
Doomlam
Elmo
Boar - I love you bbg
Delta - Fish was here and he ded
Ankh 
Tylerr - Racist
Colinn
Jesus
Biggy

Hawk - bozo
Dylan
Jacob & Jimmy & Suki & Echo - Stick up with 501st, You guys are doing good

501st - 501st was the first and only regiment that I've played and focused into, I love all blueberries. It's best regiment no matter what 💙spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

o7 It's been real y'all 

Edited by Akeru
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 2

gaminglight has taken a fat L today in your resignation 😞

• Sad 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Goodbye to you Akeru, you are the only reason I ever had the chance to become an Officer and a Vice Commander. I have no idea where I would be if it wasn't for all your help, Thanks for all the good times. Best of luck with wherever you may go next.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

no cammin mention ?!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Good luck Akeru, i never regret teaching u and hope u have a good journey on your future 

• Gaminglight Love 1

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

you forgot your favorite hater. smh.

• Heart-Eyes 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Mommy akeru /me sniffs feet

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

I LOVE YA BIG MAN

,Sad Face GIF

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png