Justagny's Senior Command Application

Justagny

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Justagny

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:445518576

3. Roster Name?: Justagny

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: Dec 31 

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 205 days

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: To the best of my abilities 

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I've been in security for a long time now and ever since I've joined I have always tried to be an active and helpful member of the branch. I always try to help everyone I can and if i can't I try to direct them to someone who can help. During my time as security I have practically memorized the SOP and have encourage others to do the same. I try to treat everyone with respect and try to provide a good example for others. I attempt to make myself seem approachable with questions people have. During my time on the server I have gained a lot of experience in leading and helping others and i believe that i would be able to handle the role and responsibilities of a scmd member.  I want to help promote cooperation between security and other branches while stopping other branches from looking down on us I've loved the time I have had Security and I want to take a bigger part in the branch and make sure that everyone can have as much fun as I have and meet as many new people as i have with it.  I want to help security and everyone in it become better and better. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: First I would try to talk to them in a private place and ask them if they have any specific reason to keep leaving D-Block, if not i would inform them that D-block is where they has the most usefulness and importance to us. If the opportunity arises I would recommend them to a NCO for a patrol through LCZ. If this behavior continues still I would have them retrained and watch over them, If they even still continue i would begin to instate harsher punishments.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would ask them what their reason was an try to work with them from there, if they just wanted to wander around LCZ I would recommend that he leads a patrol and to take a few other people who are also getting bored of D-Block. If they continued just wandering around like that then I may start reprimanding them depending on how bad it got 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would gather evidence through screenshots and clips, then I would confront him about what his reason for being in D-block is, if he continues his behavior I would then attempt to pressure him out of D-block for the time being and attempt to undo any damage he could have caused. Then I would send the evidence to an E-11 command member and let them deal with it how they see fit.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First I would make sure they have a fourms account then I would explain to them as a NCO they are now a role model to all the enlisted, after that i would show him the NCO Guide then the patrol and stationing guide,  next I would Inform them they can call hand up/ partial on code orange/black, third i would show them how to make NCO activity logs in the discord so that they and everyone else on the server can get credit for their activity, Last I would inform them they can be trained for Sniper and FTO.

Edited by Justagny
  • Like 1

Security CPT | DHFTO / Roster Slave

+Support 
- Based Security member

- DHFTO

- Extremely active

- Plays maint (based)

• Like 2

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

8 hours ago, Silence_ said:

+Support 
- Based Security member

- DHFTO

- Extremely active

- Plays maint (based)

Agbny is based, we ranked up at the same time for a while, he's always been based, and always will be based.

• Like 1

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+Support

Great Command member within Security, Dedicated to the branch and the the Field Training Officers Side. Also very passionate about security, would make a great Senior command member

• Like 1

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

On 2/5/2023 at 3:44 AM, Silence_ said:

+Support 
- Based Security member

- DHFTO

- Extremely active

- Plays maint (based)

+SUPPORT 10/10 command member 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+ Support 

Even though he's pretty damn cringe FTO main, he is a completely solid dude and totally deserves it. Definitely knows his stuff and would be a great fit for SCMD. Plus, sub-branch HCMD stay on top.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

23 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

+ Support 

Even though he's A MASSIVE FTO CHAD, he is a completely solid dude and totally deserves it. Definitely knows his stuff and would be a great fit for SCMD. Plus, sub-branch HCMD stay on top.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat