1. 1. "Should I become a member of Senior Command?"

• yes
    • no

1. Steam Name?:  ♥イーブイ♥

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:76638187

3. Roster Name?: EEVEE

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: jan 21st

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: so i was in sec from feb 2022 but then left in june re joined i think in september octorber time 2022

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: i promise to uphold all rules at all time for gaming light and secuity guidelines

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: yes i promis to uphold all my duties as command member in leadership and mentoring pronlem-solving and anything that i will  have to deal with

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: i will always listen and respect any lower / high up ranking

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): i will make a good senior command because i am always active i am most friendly i know all codes and when to use them i will show i want to help all nco get better with there callouts and to help them with patrols and help them with putting people in good places to help call out ci and scp before they get to d block and then help enlisted become the best by helping them improve before they get up to nco and when they can callouts help and teach them when to call and when not to i want to help low command on as much as possible aswell to see them become the best at become a great command aswell i may not be good with my shooting and stuff but i can help others become better i want to show my leadership skills and my professional help by helping us work with other branches and aswell help stop all the toxicity in between all branches aswell

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:  i will go ask them why they are leaveing d block if its to go to medic and armery  and if they dont know way i will help them get to where they need to be if its to mess around ming i will ask them to go back to d block  if they ignore me i will then cuff them tell them they should not do what they are doing and  tell them they know the rules of the sop / what the fto have told them and unwhite them and put a dnt on them

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: i will talk to them first find out why fully then if its stupied and bad i will give them a strike and explaint o them why they have a strike and they should know the rules cos of the sop / nco

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: i will ask them why they have come in and why they are trying to take over and explain that  that a nco / command can tell enlistes and that command  are the ones that can tell security what to do and ask them nicely if they can leave d block and be in the inner d block  plz

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: as a new sergeant u  are now able to call Hands up and Partial lockdown on code orange and black and if not snco are not on then u can call it on yellow u now can do nco logs that shows your activaty by doing theys logs

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

+SUPPORT

-Very Active

-Very Dedicated to the Community

-Exemplary Security Command

-Trustworthy 

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+Support

Nothing but good interactions with Eevee, amazing command member though is a warden main!!! always see her on never seen her powertrip she seems good with the enlisted which is always good to have especially for a SCMD no doubt in my mind she would do well!!!

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support

Eevee is a great member of Security Command, she is very passionate about helping anyone and everyone, good application, dedicated to the Wardens. 

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

On 2/4/2023 at 10:44 PM, Volt said:

+Support

-Very active

-Great trainer

-Good app

-Good leader

Good luck!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

shes been very active in game and in discord
i see her everywhere wtf

very deserving and awesome member of security o7

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/7/2023 at 7:46 PM, bobr.lol.2004 said:

+Support
-great commander
-very active
-very polite
-master of making people laugh

51 minutes ago, AoiAkuto said:

+Support 

Very Active

Great Trainer

Great Leader

Good Application

Very good option for senior command

+++++++++++++++++++++++

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

On 2/5/2023 at 11:10 AM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

-Very Active

-Very Dedicated to the Community

-Exemplary Security Command

-Trustworthy 

She's always active and constantly trying to help where she can +support all the way!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23