Cecil's Final Essay (Global Resignation)

Cecil Stedmen

This is truly the end of an Era. I believe when I first rejoined RnD you were plowing through the Senior Command ranks on your way to becoming Head of RnD. Time really has passed. I know I was never the most helpful member in the world, which is why I was so surprised when you gave me EOI, and even more surprised when you made me one of the overseers for it. But I tried my best to help out when I could. Back to you though. You've been quite possibly the best command member I've seen in Gaminglight, not just SCPRP, but also in my year spent on ImpRP. So many amazing ideas and changes you've made to keep a dying branch alive, it's a wonder you're not O5 or higher. I know you told me O5 was never your goal, and that your endgame was becoming General. But I know damn well you could probably have become SMT if you really wanted too. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm grateful. Grateful for how much you've done for RnD and CI as a whole, and that I wouldn't have wanted you to do anything any other way. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in college and whatever you choose to do after that. 

Goodbye old friend, and may the force be with you. 

-Ender

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Fuck you.

Ur not allowed to resign yet. U still need to train me for RnD.

one of the realest dudes ever, u always made me enjoy being on the server. Welcome to the retirement home

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into CI, always working to improve CI as well as helping improve the server as a whole. You were an absolute beast of a General and it was fun working with you as Site Admin, I wish you all the best of luck in college and whatever career you decide to pursue. 

Feel free to come hang out every now and then, you are always allowed to hop on EOI and get some spy RP in. (I know, RP, eww 🤢

Star Wars Salute GIF

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

On 12/30/2022 at 8:08 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

Other people I’d like to shout out are Billybob, Clyde, Diamondback, Phill(Non SMT one), Eyelander, Vanny, Grayson, Bossatron, Sean Johnson. Sullivan, Tangerine Baker, Crunch, and of course all of Farmers.

I was glad to see you come back, even if it was on another server. To this date I will rave about how good of an SD you were and I know you killed it as General over here. Best of luck bb ❤️ We gotta play something sometime.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

didnt even mention me. I cu.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• 6 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 6:49 AM, Dagger said:

This is truly the end of an Era. I believe when I first rejoined RnD you were plowing through the Senior Command ranks on your way to becoming Head of RnD. Time really has passed. I know I was never the most helpful member in the world, which is why I was so surprised when you gave me EOI, and even more surprised when you made me one of the overseers for it. But I tried my best to help out when I could. Back to you though. You've been quite possibly the best command member I've seen in Gaminglight, not just SCPRP, but also in my year spent on ImpRP. So many amazing ideas and changes you've made to keep a dying branch alive, it's a wonder you're not O5 or higher. I know you told me O5 was never your goal, and that your endgame was becoming General. But I know damn well you could probably have become SMT if you really wanted too. 

Gaming has evolved into a captivating form of entertainment and a significant cultural phenomenon. As a passionate gamer, I sought to explore its impact in an essay and decided to seek help from a personal statement service  o craft a well-structured and engaging piece. The service's expert writers provided valuable insights on organizing my ideas and developing a compelling argument. Their understanding of gaming's cultural significance and the ability to articulate its positive and negative aspects elevated the essay's depth and impact. With their assistance, I could present a balanced and insightful perspective, highlighting gaming's influence on individuals and society. The personal statement service proved to be an excellent resource in enhancing my essay and enriching my understanding of the subject.

Goodbye old friend, and may the force be with you. 

-Ender

Thank you for your support and encouragement throughout my journey in Gaminglight. It has been an amazing and unforgettable experience, and I owe a lot of it to you and the rest of the RnD and CI team. You are right, O5 was never my goal, nor was SMT. My goal was to make RnD and CI the best they could be, and to have fun along the way. I think we achieved that, and more.

I’m sad to say goodbye, but I’m also happy to see you continue your path in Gaminglight. I know you will do great things, and I hope you will always enjoy what you do. You have a bright future ahead of you, and I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Edited by freyakawaki