Iceberkk's Field Commander Application

Iceberkk

Iceberkk's Field Commander Application  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be the next Field Commander | High Command?

• Yes [Explain Why]
    • NO [Explain Why]

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Iceberkk | The Eighth Brother

Why do you want to become the position of Field Commander?:

I want to become the position of Field Commander | High Command position because I have good leadership I know how a High Command ranks works as well as I am the Head GM which is technically a High Command position not RP but work the same as how a RP High Command would I have experience making changes as well as adding things to make the battalion a much better place to be in and I think that me as a High Command member can achieve that. I have a lot of ambition but in the good way and I’m willing to do what I can to be useful to the High Command and Senior High Command team as well as to help the other battalions and lower ranking command members even so if you are from another branch those not means that you will be limited to only that branch you will try to help as much as you can as well as to be as useful as you can to other people I have been wanting to be part of the High Command team for a while and for me it will be a big achievement on this server as well as it would make me happy to help if I get accepted to be one more member of your High Command team I have learned a bunch since I got to this server as well as since I got the rank of Vice Commander | GM High Command | and JMT I have achieved a lot on this server but being able to be a RP High Command member would be a really cool thing as well as I would be able to do more for this beautiful server and the people that play on it and comes to have fun and get good memories in it.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to IQ High Command?:

The biggest thing that I can bring to High Command is a lot of player activity a lot of RP I would make sure that players on the server are having a good time as well as with the High Command position that I have on the GM team I can do more as I could bring new experiences as well as more fun and better events with more RP and realism for the players to experience I’m willing to listened and get more petitions since me being as well as RP High Command can give me an opportunity to experience new things as well as do good changes for the RP side as well as for the GM side it would be a blast if I could be the Field commander the amount of content and RP that I would give to the players of the server would be immense that is the vision that I got of me being the Field Commander. with me being a the Field Commander I can look for different ways as well as new forms to give more contend in this case RP for the players to enjoy new Ideas new things to add new things to experience and so it goes I would consider this as a big opportunity to improve on the GM team as well as to improve on the RP and get the battleMetrics on the server to increase and my goal is to get to 1st place and I’m willing to put my efforts in doing so those are the biggest thing that I would bring to the High Command team as well as the entire server.

What is the purpose of a Field Commander?:

The purpose of a Field Commander | High Command is to Oversee the lower ranking command members which in this case are Vice Commander, Commander, Senior Commander, as well as to make sure that the branches are good in this case there are assignments that obviously a High Command will have in this case for IQ there are 3 High Command members the Field Commander the High Inquisitor and The Grand inquisitor Every single one of those positions will oversee one battalion/Branch EX: Field Commander will oversee Royal Guard and it will make sure to do changes as well as to make sure the battalion is in a good position Overseeing the Command team of that branch as well as helping the other branches even though if the High Command member is not assigned to it the same goes to the rest of the positions High IQ will oversee Purge and Grand IQ will oversee Inquisitorius. Also, a High Command needs to be very active on the forums as well as be active on the Command discord is mainly like being a Vice commander but with more responsibility on their shoulders, I know how it fills I’m running the GM team with the AHGMs as well as the SGMs

Why should we trust you to be IQ High Command?:

I believe that I should be trusted to be a High Command member with the experience that I have being a Vice Commander for a long time as well as being the High Command of the GM team and as well as a JMT member I have never minged on the time that I have been on the server that in this case would be 13 months since December 12/27/21 giving my full services without taking an LOA|ROA I have never gotten in trouble I will say that the people that know me would say the same thing as I do not like to cause trouble but only help people as well as try to do the best I can to improve and to learn I’m willing to do my best if I get accepted to be part of the Lovely High Command team I would definitely put my heart and soul to be as good and helpful as possible.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I can be online as much as I can which means I can be on if there is not a family emergency or an emergency in general. from 10:00 | 11:00 am up to 2:00am.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

No, I do not have any type of warnings

{Thanks For Taking the Time to Read My Application}

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App
Has been in IQ for a long time
He has proved himself trustworthy by being a Super Admin
Is one of the best IQ out there

Goodluck!

Edited by Alpha0
Fixing spelling error

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Iceberkk changed the title to Iceberkk's Field Commander Application
On 12/16/2022 at 9:41 PM, Alpha0 said:

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App

Goodluck!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 12/16/2022 at 9:41 PM, Alpha0 said:

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App

Goodluck!

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, Alpha0 said:

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App

Goodluck!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

-SUPPORT
To be honest, you are a nice guy, I have good relations with you in regards to my overall encounters with you. I just do not see you on much as your IQ. I usually will see you on as Krennic. That said, I dont house any ill feelings towards you. I just think that you have other priorities that you are obligated with. I also think any Commander should be fully committed to there role within their respective battalions.

That said, you are a lovely guy. You are always nice to speak to and a joy to work with on the odd chance I have gotten to work with you. So I wish you Goodluck with your application.

Apparently I need to put something here. 

On 12/16/2022 at 10:41 PM, Alpha0 said:

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App

Goodluck!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/25/2022 at 11:19 AM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

-SUPPORT
To be honest, you are a nice guy, I have good relations with you in regards to my overall encounters with you. I just do not see you on much as your IQ. I usually will see you on as Krennic. That said, I dont house any ill feelings towards you. I just think that you have other priorities that you are obligated with. I also think any Commander should be fully committed to there role within their respective battalions.

That said, you are a lovely guy. You are always nice to speak to and a joy to work with on the odd chance I have gotten to work with you. So I wish you Goodluck with your application.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/25/2022 at 5:19 AM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

-SUPPORT

You are great, and I am sure you'd do a great job, but I do agree with statements above as well.

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

On 12/16/2022 at 11:41 PM, Alpha0 said:

MEGA + Support

Great Guy
Great App

Goodluck!

I agree with this opinion fully.
Best Of Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• Bon locked this topic