YaBoiJon

Should I Become a Trial Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

What is your in-game name?:Lil Jon.

What is your steam name?:YaBoiJon.

What is your steam ID?::STEAM_0:1:503506920

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Jumpman3609#2938

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I used to be Mod for this server before.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I actually started playing the game at like late  2020.

What date did you make your forums account? Like at the beginning of 2021.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 6 But They are from way back I have changed since then.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User.

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: Central .

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod .

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well I believe I deserve the rank of trial mod is because I have future experience. I also have played on this server for a long time I have have 800+ in game hours so I have some experience. I know 6 warns is bad but that was the old me I have changed since then I am a better person. Another reason I think I deserve the role is because I am 1LT in CI So that shows that I can handle being trusted with command I even used to be a MAJ in CI. Also I have been seeing lately that staff is needed during late hours and that is when I am mainly on considering I am very active I am almost on every day I play day and night  but mainly not mid day considering I have school. I also just not wish to be just a trial mod I wish to shoot above and beyond get higher in the ranking of staff maybe hoping to be a Super Admin or even higher I have been loyal to this server for a long time and I want too help back since this server has gave me some great times. I feel like this would help my Higher ups in CI see that I am a great fit for High Command. I Also feel like I handle sits correctly in a fashionably and fairly manner and I keep my calm easily and give the right punishment I feel they deserve. I Just think I would once again be a great fit for the team! 🙂

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would would ask him to calm down  if he dose not calm down then that will result in a mute/gag. Then I would check logs to see if he did Rdm people and how many people then I would warn them and I would get the correct staff rank to ban them witch I'm pretty sure its Admin+ for the correct amount of time for staff dis and Mass rdm .

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? considering the situation I would most likely give them a verbal warning  if what they did is not that serious. Then I would try to explain to them what they did wrong to the best of my potential. Then if they still don't know why they are in trouble I would have them read over the MOTD.20221210222311_1.thumb.jpg.313c66ca68bdd73a362cd631ef54659f.jpg

Edited by YaBoiJon

On 12/11/2022 at 11:21 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Former Staff 
  • Good Luck!

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/11/2022 at 10:56 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
Good and reliable older member of GL, competent and trustworthy in CI, would make a great member of staff

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png