Reese's Senior Moderator Application- Accepted

Reeses

senior mod app  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Reeses

What is your steam name?: [GL] Reeses

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Reeses#1117

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes on other servers and here on Imperial RP and SCP RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 3 or 4 years ago im not to good time

What date did you make your forums account? February 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 
warns.thumb.PNG.20f4291074428cada777c022e4e07827.PNG

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? Of Course Not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I have played on SCP RP and in the community for some time now. I am very pleased with my time so far and I want to continue my journey in staff. I have done some good sits whenever I take sits I do it carefully asking for clips and other things that could help in a case. I probably am not the only one but whenever I am about to end a sit I always ask if they have and questions for me or anyone else. Just in case they have something to say or any questions that could help make their experience better. If I am senior mod I have a lot more responsibility but I think I am ready for that responsibility, and as senior mod I can oversee trials mods in their first steps helping them out as they go and shadowing them when needed and I always wanna help people be the best they can be and get the positions they earn. I have the experience on other servers and in my opinion I have quite a bit of time that I can use to help new players and returning players of the rules and what can get them started on their journey I can do that as a moderator but I can do so much more to help as senior mod. That is why I think I deserve Senior Moderator and I hope you think so to.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First off I would gag them so I could talk in peace without getting interrupted. I would tell them why they were there and what they did wrong. Then I would warn them for Mass RDM and if what they had said to me was something of staff disrespect then I would warn for that as well. Then I would ban them for 3 days and ask for a extension to 5 days per the staff handbook which says Mass RDM warrants a 5 day ban.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First off I would check their warn history to see if they did something like this before. Then I would check and see if the bug was harmless or it affected rp or combat which gave the player a advantage. If they had been warned for this before and knew what they were doing I would warn and ban them for using a known bug for a advantage. But if not then I would let them know that I would try and talk to other staff about getting it fixed if it can be. I would also tell them not to do it again or their would be a much for harsh punishment.

Edited by Reeses
editing my answer

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

8 hours ago, Reeses said:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute and gag them and Immediately ban them after telling them why.    First off it I would gag them so I could talk in peace without getting interrupted. Then I would warn them for Mass RDM and if what they had said to me was something of staff disrespect then I would warn for that as well. Then I would ban them for 5 days (As I can do at Senior Mod) per the staff handbook

So yes Sen-Mod can ban but we are only allowed to ban up to 3 days then must request an extension to the appropriate time regardless of this my vote remains the same

+support!
Been very active and well written app.

def deserving! 🙏

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

So yes Sen-Mod can ban but we are only allowed to ban up to 3 days then must request an extension to the appropriate time regardless of this my vote remains the same

What you said about the ban I did ask people because I completely forgot how many days many told me 5 but I should have trusted myself and said 3

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+Support

Good staff

Active Man

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

On 12/8/2022 at 11:35 AM, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

On 12/8/2022 at 4:35 AM, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

On 12/8/2022 at 6:35 AM, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/8/2022 at 10:35 AM, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 12/8/2022 at 1:49 PM, J0LT said:

+support!
Been very active and well written app.

def deserving! 🙏

On 12/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, Schoodst said:

+Support

Good staff

Active Man

On 12/8/2022 at 3:35 AM, Lovelock said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Decent staff member

+ Scenarios look good

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+support

hmmm hershey's chocolate

• Laughing 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.