Crimson's RRH Application

xX_Assassin_Xx

In Game Name: Crimson 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:535748765

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): xX_Assassin_Xx#4046

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Delta-5 WO, DHRO (deputy head of raptors), G9 GD6 (mortem).

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):  01496864421_GarrysMod10_12_20221_46_27AM.thumb.png.f41127161ec9df8027dedf6187f31c1b.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I want to join red right hand because i believe that i have what it takes to join this regiment of the best that the server has to offer. The first time i applied i was a Security COL and was named Assassin. I didn't have the experience then but i have it now and i believe that i can show the server i have what it takes to step up to this challenge and give it a shot. I want to join as they get to interact more in RP and have a lot to offer so i want to try to see if i can join this prestigious branch.

Why should we accept you: 
You should accept me as i take my job and title seriously. I make sure to abid by the rules and do not exploit or abuse power. Due to my months of being on the server i have developed leadership skills to lead my fellow peers in battle. I have also gained a bit of experience as an SF by being inducted into the SF of delta-5 (G9 Gladiators). I know when it is time to joke around and i know when it's time to take things serious. I know that this job comes with responsibility and i promise to uphold them. I know that if i fail to do so, i will be removed. Like i said before, due to my time on the server i have gained skills over the months and always put my hardest when i flag on the job. 
If i do not get accepted then that is fine as i respect any decision made by the higher ups, thank you for taking the time to review my app.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+++++++++++++++++ Support!!

Really nice guy does great roleplays and would overall be a good leader with his fantastic leadership skills

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator

Massive +Support
Crimson is active every single day and is very reliable when it comes to team coordinating and combat, He is exceptional when it comes to great responsibilities as in the past he was a COL in Security and has shown great command ability while in the position he is in now. I believe he is the perfect pick for our next round of Red Right Hand members

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

21 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support
Crimson is active every single day and is very reliable when it comes to team coordinating and combat, He is exceptional when it comes to great responsibilities as in the past he was a COL in Security and has shown great command ability while in the position he is in now. I believe he is the perfect pick for our next round of Red Right Hand members

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

22 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support

Current : Delta-5 CPT |  Gamma-9  Deputy Head
Former : CI SM | Delta-5 MAJ

On 10/14/2022 at 6:20 PM, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

On 10/14/2022 at 9:20 PM, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support

On 10/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/14/2022 at 1:20 PM, ShadowRiders- said:

Massive +Support

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+support

everything everyone said above i guess 🤷‍♂️

(please for the love of god use a different font this hurts me to look at)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic