[GL] Hale!

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:134518564

What is your discord username:

hale#2146

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

I am a Moderator.

How often are you on Teamspeak?

I'm in Teamspeak everyday in various channels.

How often do you use Discord?

I use Discord daily, along with checking the SCP-RP Discord server everyday.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)

I would like to join the Gaminglight Support Staff team so I can assist the community even further. I want to expand my horizons and assist the community outside of the servers to make the best experience possible for new members. While dealing with in-game sits is something I enjoy, I've always been interested in Teamspeak staffing and support. I actively check the "requesting-tags" channels in the Discord to give roles, as well as try to help my fellow members when they have Teamspeak issues. I feel as if becoming a member of Support would allow me to continue assisting members in this way while also giving me new experiences and teaching me new lessons. Becoming support staff puts me into a position in which I am able to interact more with the community, in which I can learn from others and meet new people while helping them. I've seen many people go without things like Teamspeak tags, so I want to fill the voids in time where Support Staff are unavailable. Overall, I love helping people which is why I joined the moderation team on SCP-RP, and I believe joining Support would help me reach out to others, meet new people, and help others even more.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello, my name is Hale, I hope your day has been going well so far. What can I help you with?"
ย 

๐Œ๐“๐…ย ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š-๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ '๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž'
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐’๐‚๐-๐‘๐ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ.ย |ย ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซย ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿย |ย ๐‘๐‘๐‡ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐งย ๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ—ย |ย ๐‚๐ˆ ๐‘๐ง๐ƒ ๐€๐ˆ๐ย |ย ๐•๐Ÿ’ ๐‘๐จ๐ง๐ข๐งย ๐ˆ๐•ย |ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐Œ๐ฎ-๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซย |ย ๐‚๐ˆย ๐Ÿ๐‹๐“ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐žย ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐ |ย ๐ƒ๐Ÿ–ย ๐’๐š๐›๐ซ๐žย ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆย |ย ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ-๐‘๐ย ๐ƒ๐“ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ซย ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿ /ย ๐’๐Ž๐Ÿย |ย ๐’๐… ๐Ž๐’๐‹ ๐’๐‹ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ซ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฌ | ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐’๐•๐‹ ๐“๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ณ |ย ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐’๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐…๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—ย 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

Absolutely Biggest + Support

I have known Hale here for well over 3 years now, and have actively played on many different servers with him. During both of our times on ImperialRP, we reached DeathTrooper command together, with him being both a fellow Vice Commander with me, and eventually a Vice Commander under me. Even now after we retired from Imp-RP we are both Majors in Epsilon-11 along with Command members in the E11 Delta-4 Spec Ops unit. I can without the shadow of a doubt that Mr. Hale here is an incredibly competent and trustworthy individual. As a current Moderator on SCP-RP he constantly supports and helps those on the server to the best of his ability and is always looking for ways to better himself and those around him. I have full faith and knowledge that Hale would be one of the upmost invaluable members of the support team.

|ย  ย Head Administratorย ย |ย  Director of Intelligenceย ย |

| Death Trooper Commanderย |ย Epsilon-11 Commanderย |ย Alpha-1 Commander |ย High General Goatย |ย Shock Vice Commanderย |

+Support
For as long as I've known Hale he's been an overall great guy, positive attitude, pleasant to talk to, respectful and intelligent. I can't see any reason for Hale not to be Support team

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin |ย 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+support

Great reputation within the community, puts in a lot of work for his branch.ย 

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LTย |ย Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1ย |ย Retired Researchย Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT |ย 2xย Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesisย | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie |ย STARS |ย D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements:ย Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 7/18/2022 at 4:57 AM, Goat said:

Absolutely Biggest + Support

I have known Hale here for well over 3 years now, and have actively played on many different servers with him. During both of our times on ImperialRP, we reached DeathTrooper command together, with him being both a fellow Vice Commander with me, and eventually a Vice Commander under me. Even now after we retired from Imp-RP we are both Majors in Epsilon-11 along with Command members in the E11 Delta-4 Spec Ops unit. I can without the shadow of a doubt that Mr. Hale here is an incredibly competent and trustworthy individual. As a current Moderator on SCP-RP he constantly supports and helps those on the server to the best of his ability and is always looking for ways to better himself and those around him. I have full faith and knowledge that Hale would be one of the upmost invaluable members of the support team.

ย 

Former: Grand Inquisitorย ย |ย  Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 7/20/2022 at 11:27 AM, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

Great reputation within the community, puts in a lot of work for his branch.ย 

Good guy, known him when he joined Imperial

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitorย ย ย / Ex.ย Leadย Administratorย /ย Ex.ย High Command / Ex.ย Support Advisor /ย  Ex.ย Senior Diplomat

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

ย PoliceRP SMT |ย Head Admin | Head Of Support