EliasQuickness' Support Team Application

EliasQuickness

In-Game Name: EliasQuickness

Steam Name: EliasQuickness [GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108363217

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): EliasQuickness#4840

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? I'm on TeamSpeak basically everyday.

How often do you use Discord? I use Discord everyday also and I only mainly don't use it if I'm asleep.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to become a member of the support team because I would like to help Gaminglight members in case they need any help and require assistance,
I want to give the support team a helping hand mainly because I want to help the community out and make sure to solve whatever issues and problems they are having, I am active every day on discord and Teamspeak and will be basically able to help anyone that is having issues with discord and Teamspeak and will be able to help them to fix it.
Another reason why I want to join is because I can help those who have been waiting in the "Requesting Support" room for a while and get to them as soon as possible,
Also becoming a Support Team Member sounds like a lot of fun when you are helping members out and I feel like once you fix someone's problem that they've had for a while it feels amazing.

While i'm on the Support Team I will be mature, won't minge, and won't abuse my powers.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
"Hello my name is EliasQuickness! What can I help you with today?"

Edited by EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

• EliasQuickness changed the title to EliasQuickness' Support Team Application

+Support
EliasQuickness has been a great staff member over on SCP-Rp, in general on and off conversations to do with Staff he's a respectful and professional person, definitely apt for Support

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

3 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
EliasQuickness has been a great staff member over on SCP-Rp, in general on and off conversations to do with Staff he's a respectful and professional person, definitely apt for Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+ Support

While I have not interacted with Elias here all too many times, I can without a doubt say he is one of the best staff members I have met on SCP-RP. Elias is constantly looking to help and assist anyone on the server, and he fully devotes himself to staff during sits ensuring it and those involved have his full attention. I fully believe Elias would make a wonderful Support Member.

• Thanks 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

7 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 7/18/2022 at 1:19 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent|