17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: MTF Nu7 SSGT Pablo W101

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 2-3 months now

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Only Half of it i will read the rest later on today.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.thumb.png.8f73a3060619f68d5087dcc87c68f825.png Got the prop warns most as an Class-d.

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join the Event Team, because I have some pretty decent ideas to make some pretty fun events and to to make the server more entertaining. I also wish to expand my roleplay a lot more and i also want to get a  lot more from my time on the server, and the best way to do that would be to join ET.  I love the current events that we have on the server. They are very fun and interactive for players and i also want to be apart of ET so i could make some funny events, mini events. I think I could bring some fun events into the server and some enjoyment. I see some of the events that go on and I want to help them in the event  or create those kind of events that could affect  people and attrackt more people to the server. I also want to get a better reputation.  I am VERY ACTIVE. So I would be able to do a lot of events. I really want to attract more people to the server by doing good events. I can also be a big help to the team as I am very active and play almost every day and I feel like I can set up a good event that involves everyone or I would at least try to. It would be such an honor to help/host events with the event-team. With the right training and experience I think I can catch on to being in the event team and be nothing but an asset to the server and the ET.  Being able to make lore related events at some point would absolutely makes me happy.  I am also very dedicated and would do my best to represent Event Team and ensure I am creating good and quality events. (I as an event team member would dedicate my time to making the server as fun as i can by making events that people want) 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be part of Event Team because of how dedicated I am to the server. I also I wish to create a fun experience for people on the server. You should also allow me to be an event team member because I promise to deliver a fun experience for other players and i am not so creative but still creative. I believe that being a member of event team will help me get more in touch with the gaminglight community and players i would also like to learn more about how to be an admin or event member of gaminglight.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No. but i can always learn.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Basicly an portal is spotted and if u get to near it u get sucked up and there is an Massive Creature inside of there

An Portal has been Spotted Near CI's base And sounds is coming out from it, 3 Personel From MTF comes to check it out but they get sucked up by the portal, In the Portal they see an Massive creature with a Horrifying Face and blood all over them they find a building to hide in but the creature break's down the door and kills them, the last thing they did was to request backup. IF they dont get out in time They be stuck in there forever Because the portal is slowly closing.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-support

+Active

-You have minged a lot and do not have the best reputation at all during the server

-App short ish

-App repeats some details again

-6/4/2022 Warned for prop abuse now wants to join ET that gets access to more props and tools that could abuse them more, I suggest waiting a bit more due to that semi-recent warn

image.png.81a0a0fc0126a31b80ee8ddd0d083787.png

-No effort put in event and was just a copy and paste from the wiki, didnt even bother to explain what you would do for example make a door that teleports somewhere to where it is connected. Main point in app is that you bring creative ideas, however, you fail to show that completely inside the event description

Also: Did you vote yes on your own poll?

3 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+Active

-You have minged a lot and do not have the best reputation at all during the server

-App short ish

-6/4/2022 Warned for prop abuse now wants to join ET that gets access to more props and tools that could abuse them more, I suggest waiting a bit more due to that semi-recent warn

-No effort put in event and was just a copy and paste from the wiki, didnt even bother to explain what you would do for example make a door that teleports somewhere to where it is connected. Main point in app is that you bring creative ideas, however, you fail to show that completely inside the event description

-support

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

5 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+Active

-App short ish

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+Active

-App short ish

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-Support

User has a history of stealing apps and also these yes votes sus as hell. Most of them have 0 posts and are most likely your friends or bots. Looking at their accounts they all joined fairly recently (12 hours max) and voted on this and are level 0 on steam.
spacer.png

Edited by Crunch
  • Laughing 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

-Support

User has a history of stealing apps and also these yes votes sus as hell. Most of them have 0 posts and are most likely your friends or bots. Looking at their accounts they all joined fairly recently (12 hours max) and voted on this and are level 0 on steam.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

2 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

spacer.png

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥