TrueNorth MAP - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

GL Travis Sandman

What you want to see? - I want the Hills to be opened up

Why should we add it? - There are a lot more spaces for bases and it does bring more rp with the mineshafts and back in the day when I first joined the server we had them opened up and yea the panic button glitches up there but we had to deal with it back in the day and everyone can deal with it now

What are the advantages of having this? - More Basing opportunities and better areas

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

10 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

+support 

That area is huge and has a ton of pre made bases and we can reduce props, and the mine shaft 😄

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

+ Support 

Adds Extra areas so people never get bored, pretty cool and always fun getting lost in a pursuit. 

If it can be added back without causing major issue to the server then I would love to see it aswell 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

4 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Adds Extra areas so people never get bored, pretty cool and always fun getting lost in a pursuit. 

If it can be added back without causing major issue to the server then I would love to see it aswell 

Would also be cool for 10-80s lots of places to hide!

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

i dont care GIF 

3 hours ago, GL Nathan said:

+ Support

I want that extra part of the map as that part is what ive been looking forward to most about returning to truenorth, it would add lots of rp senarios and add more detail to the map

I love this part of the map!

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+ Support

Even if we have a smaller amount of players, it does add realism to having to rush to respond to calls and it actually takes time to get places. Adds more scenarios and places to hide when running, making pursuits a little more difficult and keeps everyone on edge.

logan2.png

40 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Even if we have a smaller amount of players, it does add realism to having to rush to respond to calls and it actually takes time to get places. Adds more scenarios and places to hide when running, making pursuits a little more difficult and keeps everyone on edge.

+support

Please please please! I feel like the hills were a HUGE part of the map back then. So much to explore and many cool locations. It sucks that it is blocked off and I would love to see it come back!

• Like 1

+support

When I first heard about the map update and heard it was truenorth I was so excited solely based on the hills/mountain part of the map and to see that it's blocked off is such a huge put down

It also gives more rp opportunities, also for family capture points it could be more spread out and not so cramped in the unblocked part of the map

Basing is something that wasn't so fun to do on the map before this one and I had so much fun basing in the mountains yesterday for the amount of time it was open

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, Logan said:

+ Support

+ Support
-Day one of the map when the hills were up everyone was having an amazing time. 
-Adds more State RP as they'll primarily be patrolling the hills.
-Benefits criminals by making them have bases farther away from spawn.
-ETC

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate